senci sc4000-ii frame mounted petrol generator complete with wheel kit
The Senci SC4000-II is a powerful generator, with a strong and rugged design, weighing 65kg it comes installed with a wheel kit and carry handle making it portable and easy to move.
Coupled with superior quality Senci alternator with Copper Windings.
With 110v and 230v outputs and AVR alternator SC4000-ii is ideal for the likes of DIY, builders, hire centres, mechanics, mobile valeting, etc where low watt power tools, lighting, etc need to be used. A long range fuel tank means more time between top ups.
The SC4000-II is ideal for user wanting something more powerful than the normal generator making it ideal for the building trade and other commercial uses. It’s a reliable generator, with a max power of 3.8kW running up to 13.5 hours @ 50% load.
Wheel kit supplied for easy manoeuvrability.
- Coupled with superior quality Senci alternator with Copper Windings.
- Powered by easy-to-start Senci single cylinder gasoline engine.
- New air cleaner design with crankcase vent recirculated through carb.
- Unique muffler with spark arrestor, lower noise and more environmentally friendly.
- Low oil alert shuts down engine automatically when low oil is detected.
- Circuit breaker cuts off electricity system when overloaded.
- AVR stabilizes the output power.
- Super strong original-designed fuel tank.
- Full closed control panel dustproof and water resistance.
- Portable compact safe appearance with open rugged durable frame, way to operate.
3-year limited warranty subject to manufacturers Terms & Conditions. For full details please see Senci Warranty