Using only the best components which are assembled in the UK this 100kVA generator features a genuine Perkins diesel engine. The Excel Power XL100P is manufactured using individually selected elements including a Stamford UCI 274C alternator. Together with the Perkins engine makes this the best 100kVA generator for sale in the UK. It will meet or exceed your power needs.
100KVA Diesel Generator Suitable for Standby or Prime Applications*
Housed in silenced, 82.1 dB(A) at 1m, weather-proof canopy made from laser cut galvanized steel, welded doors, and roof. All the viewing windows are made from polycarbonate panels which reduce noise break out. Having a 260L built in fuel tank this genset can run for 15 hours @ 75% load. This 100kVA Genset can be used in applications such as prime power – when a generator is the primary power source. Or as a Standby generator – used as a backup to mains supply power
A high-quality base constructed in UK sourced CR4 sheet steel has been polyester powder coated at over 200 degrees C. Black zinc die cast hinges on the doors add to the strong build quality. All the mentioned have been tested and proven to withstand extremely corrosive weather conditions. This makes the XL100P one of the best and highest possible standards of construction in the industry.
Powerful Deepsea Control
Included is a set mounted control panel using a Deepsea programmable logic controller (DSE7120 MK2) for complete control. The Deepsea controller has various purposes such as: starting the engine, making sure that various generator protections are constantly monitored. Displaying any relevant warnings or shutting the engine down entirely in the event of causing a potential hazard. Plus, much more so you are in complete control
Any aspect of this Excel Power XL100P 100kVA generator can be customised to suit your installation or requirements. Please contact us to discuss your requirements and we will be pleased to put a package together for you.
Excel Power XL100P Specification Highlights
- Original Equipment Perkins 1500rpm engine with mechanical governing.
- Original Equipment Stamford alternator.
- UK Designed, Manufactured, Tested, and approved.
- Exclusive to Hampshire Generators.
- Set mounted automatic / manual control panel and output breaker.
- Large integrated diesel tank to provide at least 8 hours running time.
- Set mounted starter batteries and battery cables.
- Inboard rubber Anti-vibration mounts.
- Cooling radiator and engine driven fan.
- Emergency stop switch.
- Hard wired connection via gland plate.
- CE Marked for UK / European installation.
*Subject to emissions regulations for prime power use – please check if your application requires emissions certification.