INMESOL IV-110 100kVA Prime Generator – 110kVA Standby generator is powered by the VOLVO TAD531GE diesel engine. Rated at 50 Hz running at 1500rpm – Three-phase, alternator model MECC-ALTE ECP 34-2S / 4, 400/230 Voltage.
- Automatic Start Range – without ATS (available as an option).
- Low noise level Canopy – 70dB(A) at 7m.
- Integrated Fuel Tank – 220 litres
The Inmesol IV-110 generator is designed for installation in an area where there is no mains supply or when there is a MAINS failure.
The engine moving parts, distribution belt, fan, etc. and those parts which reach high temperatures during operation, exhaust manifold, etc, are fully shielded / guarded in compliance with the requirements of the Machinery Directive 2006/42.
The Inmesol IV-110 genset holds “CE” marking, and the corresponding Declaration of Conformity is issued with each of them, in which it specifies that the machine complies with R.D 842/2002 Low Voltage Regulations and with the European Directives:
- 2006/42 on Safety in Machinery.
- 2006/95/CE on Electrical Safety.
- 2004/108/CE on Electromagnetic Compatibility.
- 2005/88/CE on NOISE EMISSIONS by equipment for outdoor use (for SOUNDPROOF GENERATOR SETS).