Using only the best components which are assembled in the UK this 10kVA open diesel generator features a genuine Perkins diesel engine. The Excel Power XL9PO is manufactured using individually selected elements including a Stamford PI044E alternator. Together with the Perkins engine makes this the best 10kVA open diesel generator for sale in the UK. It will meet or exceed your power needs.
10kVA Open Diesel Generator Suitable for Standby or Prime applications*
A high quality base in UK sourced CR4 sheet steel has been polyester powder coated at over 200 degrees C, which have been tested and proven to withstand extremely corrosive conditions. Having a 65L built in fuel tank this genset can run for 20 hours @ 75% load. This 10kVA Open Diesel Genset can be used in applications such as prime power – when a generator is the primary power source. Or as a Standby generator – used as a backup to mains supply power. This makes the XL9PO one of the best and highest possible standards of construction in the industry.
Powerful Deepsea Control
Included is a set mounted control panel using a Deepsea programmable logic controller (DSE7120 MK2) for complete control. The Deepsea controller has various purposes such as: starting the engine, making sure that various generator protections are constantly monitored. Displaying any relevant warnings or shutting the engine down entirely in the event of causing a potential hazard. Plus, much more so you are in complete control.
Any aspect of this Excel Power XL9PO 10kVA open diesel generator can be customised to suit your installation or requirements. Please contact us to discuss your requirements and we will be pleased to put a price together for you.
Excel Power XL9PO SPECIFICATION HIGHLIGHTS
- Original Equipment Perkins 1500rpm engine with mechanical governing.
- Original Equipment Stamford alternator.
- UK Designed, Manufactured, Tested and approved.
- Exclusive to Hampshire Generators.
- Set mounted automatic / manual control panel and output breaker.
- Large integrated diesel tank to provide at least 8 hours running time.
- Set mounted starter batteries and battery cables.
- Inboard rubber Anti-vibration mounts.
- Cooling radiator and engine driven fan.
- Emergency stop switch.
- Hard wired connection via gland plate.
- CE Marked for UK / European installation.
*Subject to emissions regulations for prime power use – please check if your application requires emissions certification.