250kVA Diesel Generator – EXCEL POWER GENERATORS Model XL250B
High quality UK assembled 250kVA diesel generator using the Baudouin 6M16G275/5 engine. The engine is coupled to the Stamford UCDI274K1 pole alternator to make for a formidable combination. Manufactured only using high quality, individually selected components this Baudouin 250kVA diesel generator has been built to meet or exceed your power needs.
250kVA Diesel Generator Suitable for Standby or Prime applications*
Housed in silenced, 72.5 dB(A) at 7m, weather-proof canopy made from laser cut galvanized steel, welded doors and roof for the highest possible standard of construction. All the viewing windows are made from polycarbonate panels which reduce noise break out. Having a 480L built in fuel tank this genset can run for 11 hours @ 75% load.
A high quality base in UK sourced CR4 sheet steel has been polyester powder coated at over 200 degrees C, with black zinc die cast hinges on the doors. Which have all been tested and proven to withstand extremely corrosive conditions.
Included is a set mounted control panel using a Deepsea controller DSE7120 MK2 for complete control and status monitoring and suitably rated output MCCB.
Any aspect of this 250kVA generator can be customised to suit your installation or requirements. Please contact us to discuss your requirements and we will be pleased to put a price together for you.
- Original Equipment Baudouin 1500rpm engine with electronic governing.
- Original Equipment Stamford alternator.
- UK Designed, Manufactured, Tested and approved.
- Exclusive to Hampshire Generators.
- Set mounted automatic / manual control panel and output breaker.
- Large integrated diesel tank to provide at least 8 hours running time.
- Set mounted starter batteries and battery cables.
- Inboard rubber Anti-vibration mounts.
- Cooling radiator and engine driven fan.
- Emergency stop switch.
- Hard wired connection via gland plate.
- CE Marked for UK / European installation.
*Subject to emissions regulations for prime power use – please check if your application requires emissions certification.