a heavy duty three phase diesel standby 350kVA or prime 325kVA generator available from Hampshire generators.
This 325kVA / 350kVA Standby Generator is a unit designed and manufactured using European components in the UK for various power applications around the world. The CPS AS325S generator is suitable for prime or standby applications meaning our generators are suitable for multiple purposes such as commercial premises, factories / workshops, data centres, business critical systems, agriculture and various industrial applications
powered by the Internationally renowned Scania Engine
Scania UK engine model – DC9 072A 02-14 with international spare parts availability and support.
- 358kva / 286kw Standby Rating (no further overload)
- 325kva / 260kw Prime Rating (10% overload permissible for any one hour in twelve)
clean energy output.
Equipped with an AVR alternator to produce clean energy, the CPS AS325S is suited to powering any sensitive electronic equipment in your home or business, such as servers, network equipment, household appliances, machinery etc.
weatherproof & low noise level.
Housed in a silenced weather-proof canopy, the CPS AS325S produces only 77dB @ 1 metre to prevent interrupting you or your workforce when in action.
long service life.
The canopy itself is constructed from galvanized steel, press-formed and fastened to the baseframe and finished with a power coat. The baseframe itself is of a heavy rolled steel construction and contains an 8 hour fuel tank.
- External emergency stop button
- Internal fuel fill point
- Residential grade silencer inside the canopy
- Control Panel viewing window
- Multi-density foam lining – fire resistant to Class 1.
- Large Doors for easy servicing
- Colour coded wiring diagrams
- Lifting hooks and fork lift access
- Built-in Anti-vibration mounts
- Deepsea Electronics controllers as standard
- Side mounted MCCB connection box
- Undrilled cable gland plates for easy installation
reduced running costs.
You can run this 325kVA diesel generator unit on duty free red diesel – significantly reducing the running costs; ask us for more details.
Hampshire Generators are happy to look after this unit thus giving you excellent peace of mind.
automatic start operation.
For the ultimate user convenience the AS325S can be paired with an ATS (Automatic Transfer Switch) system which will automatically turn on the generator when a loss of power to the property is detected. When power returns from the mains, the ATS module will then safely turn your generator off. This is ideal for those who need to guarantee constant power, for example if you run servers or have refrigeration units.