The purpose of the Inmesol IVRN5-385 350kVA three phase diesel generator is to produce electrical power when the mains power fails (power cut). It does this with the Volvo Penta TAD1381GE diesel engine and the three-phase alternator most effectively.
The Inmesol IVRN5-385 is a Stage V Generator – Emissions Compliant Generator
So, what is a Stage 5 Generator? Stage V / Stage 5 Emissions Compliant Generators are now a requirement for any non-road going mobile machinery and plant. Any new generators required for rental, hire, mobile applications, construction sites, entertainment events, weddings and other non-permanent or non-standby applications are now required to be Stage V / Stage 5 emissions compliant.
The 350kVA produced by the Inmesol IVRN5-385 comes by means of the water-cooled TAD1381GE Volvo Penta diesel engine. It produces power ratings of: Standby power 385kVA and prime power of 350kVA.
The Inmesol Rental Range
Part of the Inmesol Rental Range. The Inmesol IVRN5-385 is installed on a heavy electric welded steel profile base frame through an anti-vibration pad. Then it is treated with a Zink layer for rustproofing. Next a “special treatment for external and corrosive environment conditions” exterior paint (QUALICOAT) is applied for durability. Lastly the unit is lined with high density rock wool for sound deadening.
Other features include:
- Liquid cooled engine with integrated mechanical radiator and blower fan
- Integrated exhaust residential silencer of -35 db (A) antennation, with rain cap protection
- Lifting hook crane
- Forklift pockets for easy lifting from the bottom
- Hook for towing
- Radiator water filling cover register
- Easy access to radiator cleaning, and replacement
- Integrated metallic fuel tank of 24 hours autonomy with liquid leakage protection
- Large fuel tank register for cleaning
What Regulations Does the Inmesol IVRN5-385 Have?
The Inmesol IVRN5-385 genset holds the “CE” marking. The corresponding Declaration of Conformity is issued with each of them. In which it specifies that the machine complies with R.D 842/2002 Low Voltage Regulations and with the European Directives:
- 2006/42 on Safety in Machinery
- 2006/95/CE on Electrical Safety
- 2004/108/CE on Electromagnetic Compatibility
- 2005/88/CE on NOISE EMISSIONS by equipment for outdoor use (for Soundproof Generator Sets)
Whatever the brand of Generator Hampshire Generator & UPS Company can assist with service, maintenance and repair. Planned routine servicing or emergency service we cover it all.