The purpose of the Inmesol IVRN5-740 740kVA 590KW Three Phase Diesel Generator is to produce electrical power when the mains fail (power cut). Or in a place where there is no mains power. It does this with the Volvo TWD1683GE-SV diesel engine and the three-phase Stamford HCI544F alternator most effectively.
The Inmesol IVRN5-740 is a Stage V Generator – Emissions Compliant Generator
So, what is a Stage 5 Generator? Stage V / Stage 5 Emissions Compliant Generators are now a requirement for any non-road going mobile machinery and plant. Any new generators required for rental, hire, mobile applications, construction sites, entertainment events, weddings and other non-permanent or non-standby applications are now required to be Stage V / Stage 5 emissions compliant.
The 740kVA produced by the Inmesol IVRN5-740 comes by means of the water-cooled KTWD1683GE-SV Volvo diesel engine. It produces power ratings of: Standby power 750 kVA and prime power 670 kVA.
The Inmesol Rental Range.
Part of the Inmesol Rental Range the Inmesol IVRN5-740 is installed on a heavy electric welded steel profile base frame through an anti-vibration pad. Then it is treated with a Zink layer for rustproofing. Next a “special treatment for external and corrosive environment conditions” exterior paint (QUALICOAT) is applied for durability. Lastly the unit is lined with high density rock wool for sound deadening.
Other features include:
- Liquid cooled engine with integrated mechanical radiator and blower fan
- Integrated exhaust residential silencer of -35 db (A) antennation, with rain cap protection
- Lifting hook crane
- Forklift pockets for easy lifting from the bottom
- Hook for towing
- Radiator water filling cover register
- Easy access to radiator cleaning, and replacement
- Integrated metallic fuel tank of 24 hours autonomy with liquid leakage protection
- Large fuel tank register for cleaning
What Regulations Does the Inmesol IVRN5-740 have?
The Inmesol IVRN5-740 genset holds the “CE” marking, and the corresponding Declaration of Conformity is issued with each of them, in which it specifies that the machine complies with R.D 842/2002 Low Voltage Regulations and with the European Directives:
- 2006/42 on Safety in Machinery
- 2006/95/CE on Electrical Safety
- 2004/108/CE on Electromagnetic Compatibility
- 2005/88/CE on NOISE EMISSIONS by equipment for outdoor use (for Soundproof Generator Sets)
Whatever the brand of Generator Hampshire Generator & UPS Company can assist with service, maintenance and repair. Planned routine servicing or emergency service we cover it all.