a heavy duty three phase diesel standby 10kvA or prime 9kVA generator available from Hampshire generators.
This 9kVA / 10kVA diesel generator would be suitable for powering a large home or office, or a number of site cabins on a construction site, using it’s powerful 10kVA output with a three phase supply. Running at 1500rpm it is a very low stressed generator and has a very long lifespan, as the rev rate of the engine is typically half that of a conventional diesel generator of this size.
powered by the Internationally renowned Perkins Engine
Perkins engine model – 403A-11G1 with international spare parts availability and support.
- 10kVA / 8kw Standby Rating (no further overload)
- 9kVA / 7kw Prime Rating (10% overload permissible for any one hour in twelve)
clean energy output.
Equipped with an AVR alternator to produce clean energy, the AP9S is suited to powering any sensitive electronic equipment in your home or business, such as televisions, video game consoles, computers, laptops and more.
weatherproof & low noise level.
Housed in a silenced weather-proof canopy, the AP9S produces only 85dB @ 1 metre to prevent interrupting you, your family or your workforce when in action.
long service life.
The canopy itself is constructed from galvanized steel, press-formed and fastened to the baseframe and finished with a power coat. The baseframe itself is of a heavy rolled steel construction and contains an 8 hour fuel tank.
- External emergency stop button
- Lockable external fuel fill point
- Residential grade silencer inside the canopy
- Control Panel viewing window
- Multi-density foam lining – fire resistant to Class 1.
- Large Doors for easy servicing
- Radiator Filling point on the roof
- Colour coded wiring diagrams
- Lifting hooks and fork lift access
- Built-in Anti-vibration mounts
- Deepsea Electronics controllers as standard
- Side mounted MCCB connection box
- Undrilled cable gland plates for easy installtion
reduced running costs.
You can run the AP9S unit on duty free red diesel – significantly reducing the running costs; ask us for more details.
Hampshire Generators are happy to look after this unit thus giving you excellent peace of mind.
automatic start operation.
For the ultimate user convenience the AP9S can be paired with an ATS (Automatic Transfer Switch) system which will automatically turn on the generator when a loss of power to the property is detected. When power returns from the mains, the ATS module will then safely turn your generator off. This is ideal for those who need to guarantee constant power, for example if you run servers or have refrigeration units.
For the recommended usage of this generator, please see here.