Ford FD6700S Portable Diesel Generator 6.25 kVA AVR Silenced Canopy
BUILT FORD TOUGH
The 7.6HP, 418cc engine powers a copper winded alternator with AVR protection to produce a continuous power of 4.5kW (5.63kVA) and a maximum power of 5kW (6.25kVA). The Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) keeps the output voltage to within 5% of its rated value, allowing safe use of electrical items within the home. The Ford Canopied Diesel Generators feature an easy to lift top cover for easy access to the fuel tank and for routine maintenance. The rotating castors on the base mean that the generator can be moved in all directions for better manoeuvrability and include a brake for keeping the unit in place.
DIGITAL 3-IN-1 METER
The digital 3-in-1 meter located on the generators control panel displays the current volts and frequency of the generator. The digital meter also shows the hours run, ideal for knowing when services are needed.
AUTOMATIC DUAL VOLTAGE
Automatic Dual voltage switch allows the generator to be switched between 110 volts and 230 volts. This allows the generator to be used for site work while in 110 volt mode which is both safer and mandatory in most work sites in the UK.
FORD OFFICIAL LICENSED PRODUCT
All Ford Power Equipment products are Ford Official Licensed and have the Ford Official Licensed Product label, providing the customer confidence when buying Ford Power Equipment products.
- Top cover can be lifted for easy access to fuel tank and maintenance work.
- Single cylinder 4 stroke vertical air-cooled diesel engine.
- Low oil sensor for engine protection (1.6 litre engine oil capacity).
- Digital 3 in 1 meter measures Voltage, Frequency and Run Time.
- Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) to keep output (THD) to within 5%.
- Electric start using maintenance free sealed 12V DC 30Ah battery.
- Improved fuel supply system to avoid getting air in to the fuel lines during operation and maintenance.
- Rotating castors to allow multi-directional movement.
- Extra safety features such as separate circuit breaker for each socket and an emergency stop button.
2 Year Manufacturers warranty included
|Run Time (50% Load)||15h|
|Run Time (100% Load)||8h|
|Sockets||1 x 115V 16A, 1 x 115V 32A & 1 x 230V 32A|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||15L|
|Noise Level||72dB(A) @ 7m|
|Low Oil Sensor||Yes|
|Frame Finish||Powder Coated|
|Dimensions (LWH)||910 x 532 x 770mm|
|Packaging Dimensions (LWH)||930 x 535 x 775mm|