HGI SWD300T-i ‘Spitfire’ 300A 8.0kva 400v 230v 110v DC welder generator Kubota diesel powered
The SWD300T-i portable Diesel welders from HGI are the ideal solution for mobile site repairs and welding maintenance. Construction sites, maintenance/repair, large scale fabrication often demand generator and welding power in locations where electrical outlets aren’t available. In these instances, the professional welder, farmers/contractors and Fabrication Company’s turn to HGI Spitfire SWD welders. These “two-in-one” machines feature both a substantial welding capability along with generator power to run tools and lights.
POWERED BY A COMMERCIAL GRADE KUBOTA ENGINE
Using the high quality Kubota D772 diesel engine and the Sincro alternator running at 1500 rpm – this unit is for when only the best will do.The SWD range of Diesel welders has been developed over a number of years to offer standards of reliability, ruggedness and deliver value that is second to none.
HGI’s SWD DC welder will deliver 8.0kVa (400V) and gives the ability to weld and use the auxiliary power at the same time. DC welding also offers advantages over AC for most Stick applications, including: easier starts; fewer arc outages and sticking; less spatter/better looking welds.
- Rugged genuine Japanese Kubota D772 liquid cooled diesel engine for long term reliability
- Genuine ‘Sincro’ brand alternator
- Effortless electric engine starting
- Highly Durable weather proof and powder coated steel canopy.
- 1 x 32A 110v socket, 1 x 32A 230v socket and 1 x 16A 400v socket
- 30 – 300A DC welding output
- Heavy Duty construction for general industrial / agricultural use.
The SWD300T-i diesel Generator comes with a 3 year Warranty