From the Craftsman WX range of portable petrol generators, the Pramac WX 6200 ES is a high-quality electric start open frame petrol generator with the robust and economical Pramac engine. The WX 6200 ES has been designed for commercial use, tradesmen or simply home or garage use. Also, the WX 6200 ES has the capacity to run power tools. Plus, it can charge low voltage batteries and its compact size and low sound levels makes it a market leader.
- Max power 5800 W
- Rated Power 5300 W
Using Sensitive Equipment with The Electrical Power from The Pramac WX 6200 ES
The power produced by the Pramac WX 6200 ES enables a smooth voltage output via the Pramac’s AVR alternator. It keeps the 230V output within tolerance making it safe to use with electronic equipment like PC’s, laptops TV’s and more besides. However, the Pramac AVR alternator is sturdy enough to cope with building site equipment and the power tools and paraphernalia within that industry.
Is the Pramac WX 6200 ES Easy to Start and Use?
You bet it is – the easy electric key start makes starting a total breeze. There is also recoil start (pull start) for emergency use, which is smooth and silky. On a well-maintained unit it starts first time every time.
The unit has 2 x 230V 16A and 1 x 230V 32A single phase socket fitted to the Pramac WX 6200 ES. Also, there is an easy to read onboard display. You can see information such as hours run, output voltage and frequency. This is important, as you will need to know when your generator will need servicing after the scheduled hours run time has been reached, this will keep your generator maintained and running for thousands of hours use.
- OHV engine provides consistent power for multiple applications
- Fuel: Petrol
- Starting Systems: Electric & Recoil
- Low-oil level shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage
- Engine oil for the first start-up supplied in a bottle
- Digital multi meter tracks engine run-time for maintenance intervals
- Fuel gauge allows user to track gasoline levels
- Practical quick user’s Starting Instruction (decal)
- AVR Automatic Voltage Regulator
- Integrated wheel kit for easy transportation