Greengear GE-6000UK Dedicated LPG Generator – Not Dual Fuel.
The Greengear GE-6000UK LPG Power Generator can be assembled very quickly and is easy to operate with a simplified power control centre. Other items included are never-flat tires, high-leverage handles and tool kit. Use it for emergencies, job sites and off the grid locations where you need electricity.
The Greengear GE-6000UK LPG Generator is a high output 6kw unit that is LPG only – not dual fuel – so has dedicated and specially designed ‘Enerkit’ technology. There is no separate or retrofitted regulator but a gas carburettor replacement to control fuel flow to be the most efficient possible.
The 6kW generator is a dedicated LPG system. Easy to operate with electric start and includes handles and wheels as standard. It is best used for emergencies, job sites and off-grid locations where electricity is needed most. It boasts a handy multi functional display that includes, working hours, Voltage and frequency.
We have seen the future and it looks like it is going to be LPG powered; cleaner, cheaper and quieter than an equivalent petrol-powered unit; lower maintenance bills and at a reasonable price.
- Engine GG5GN – 4 stroke
- Displacement – 420cc – 4 stroke
- Rated Output 6.0 kW
- Maximum output 6.5 kW
- Noise output 72 dB at 7 m
- Approx. Gas consumption 19kg – 20 hours*
- Weighs 88 kg
- Electric start
- Rated Frequency 50Hz
- Rated voltage 115/230 V
- Ideal for mobile/street catering
- LPG/Propane is non-toxic to ground water and soil
- Portable, with its integrated wheels and handles
- No smell or soot
- Comes with hose, regulator & Multi-tool kit
- Save up to 48% on fuel efficiency vs. petrol*
- Less exhaust emissions than petrol including CO2, NOx and SOx
- Portable, integrated wheels and handles
- Reduced cost in service and repairs compared to petrol generators
*Run Time at 75% Load Depends on cylinder size, load and environmental factors.