If you have a love of the outdoors, then the Hyundai HPS-1100 Portable Power Station is the perfect solution for your electrical needs. Featuring plug and play technology the Hyundai HPS-1100 recharges and powers mobile electrical equipment anytime and anywhere. It does this with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
No more noise or fumes with the Hyundai HPS-1100
Gone are the times of having to pull start a noisy and smelly generator. Simply plug in your electrical equipment and enjoy your surroundings in peace as nature intended. The HPS-1100 stores power for all your electrical gadgets by the means of its fast charging lithium-ion battery.
Compact and lightweight but the Hyundai HPS-1100 packs a punch
You may think having a mobile power station would be heavy. You’d be wrong! At just 13kg the Hyundai HPS-1100 Portable Power Station is in the lightweight category. It can be easily carried by hand using the carry handle on top of the unit. The mobile power bank has a clever recharging feature – 3 IN 1 recharging. By the means of a 13 amp plug at home, a 12V vehicle cigarette socket or the Foldable solar blanket (*sold separately). You can also recharge the power station using a 3-pin wall socket and solar power at the same time speeding up recharging time.
Putting out 1000W of continuous power and 2000W of peak power the Hyundai HPS-1100 is sure to keep your mobile electrical equipment running whilst you are away from home.
Plug and Play Compatible
No need for lengthy setup the HPS-1100 is ready to use straight out of the box. In other words, it’s ready to play with a push of a button so you can enjoy your electric gadgets straight away and in silence with only the great outdoors to disturb you.
With an enhanced digital display, you can see how much power is coming in and going out at a quick glance and displays battery level indicator, output watts, AC/DC ON/OFF indicator(s) & charging time.
Using sensitive electronic devices is fine, as the power station produces a pure sine wave output. It can safely power all sensitive electronics without risk of damaging or overloading them. For extra safety there is a overheat and charging protection feature and the unit is housed within a fireproof aluminium case.
What devices can I connect the Hyundai HPS-1100 Power Station?
You can charge all popular electronic devices with the 8 IN 1 charging feature of the Power station. Furthermore, you can use your gadgets whilst charging!
Featuring both 3 pin & 2 pin 230V AC connections you can power both UK & European devices while on the go at home or abroad.
There is a safety guaranteed the onboard battery management system (BMS) which controls the voltage and temperature operations making sure there is complete protection for you and your devices.
*The HPS-1100 can be used as a vehicle jump starter on vehicles less than 4 litres (EC5 connector cable required – sold separately).
- 4 x USB Ports (ideal for smartphones, mp3 players, digital cameras, tablets, notebooks).
- 1 x DC 12v (ideal for led lamp).
- 1 x DC Cigarette Port (ideal for mini fridges, coolers, water pumps, mini compressors, air pumps, 12v appliances).
- 2 x AC 230v Outlets (ideal for televisions, laptops, cookers).
- Mobile Phone 2800mAh – 80 Times
- Tablet 6300mAh – 34 Times
- Electric Light 20W – 42 Hours
- LED Bulb 5W – 170 Hours
- Electric Fan 50W – 16 Hours
- Laptop 45W – 19 Hours
- Computer 120W – 7 Hours
- Humidifier 22W – 40 Hours
- Washing Machine 340W – 2 Hours
- Hair Dryer 450W – 1.6 Hours
- Car Fridge 60W – 14 Hours
- Electric Kettle 400W – 2.2 Hour
- Thermal Blanket 60W – 15.6 Hours
- Rice Cooker 350W – 2.6 Hours
- Drone 2375 mAh- 110 Times
- Mini Projector 40W – 22 Hours
- AC Charging 60W – 18 ~ 19 hours
- Solar Charging 30W – 36 ~ 38 hours
- Simultaneous Charging (AC + Solar) 90W – 12 ~ 14 hours
What’s in the Box?
Hyundai HPS-1100 Portable Power Station, Power Cable, 2 x UK Travel Adapters & User Manual. Also, the Hyundai HPS-1100 is covered by a Hyundai 1-year warranty for peace of mind