Greengear GE-5000UK Dedicated LPG Generator – Not Dual Fuel.
The Greengear GE-5000UK LPG Power Generator can be assembled very quickly and is easy to operate with a simplified power control centre. Other items included are never-flat tires, high-leverage handles and tool kit. Use it for emergencies, job sites and off the grid locations where you need electricity.
Having a high output of 5kw the Greengear GE-5000UK is unit that is LPG only – not dual fuel – so has dedicated and specially designed ‘Enerkit’ technology. There is no separate or retrofitted regulator but a gas carburettor replacement to control fuel flow to be the most efficient possible.
The 5kW generator is a dedicated LPG system. Easy to operate with electric start and includes handles and wheels as standard. It is best used for emergencies, job sites and off-grid locations where electricity is needed most. It boasts a handy multi functional display that includes, working hours, Voltage and frequency.
We have seen the future and it looks like it is going to be LPG powered; cleaner, cheaper and quieter than an equivalent petrol-powered unit; lower maintenance bills and at a reasonable price.
- Multi functional display: Working hours, Voltage, frequency
- Save up to 62% on fuel efficiency vs. petrol*
- Less exhaust emissions than petrol including CO2, NOx, SOx
- No smell or soot
- Reduced cost in service and repairs compared to petrol generators**
- Produce less noise when compared to petrol generators
- Portable, with its integrated wheels and handles
- Includes hose, regulator & Multi-tool kit
- 2 years limited warranty on product, 3 years on Enerkit
*Run Time at 75% Load Depends on cylinder size, load and environmental factors