SENCI SC2500-II Frame mounted 2.2kw Petrol Generator
The very popular Senci SC2500-II Generator with a tough and lightweight design for the power it produces, weighing only 42kg when dry; making it portable and easy to move.
Coupled with superior quality Senci alternator with Copper Windings.
This generator is one of the most popular in the range due to its size, making it ideal for builders, hire centres and mechanics. It’s a low cost generator which can be used for small business and home use, boasting a max power of 2.2kw running up to 12.5 hrs @ 50% load.
- Coupled with superior quality Senci alternator with Copper Windings.
- Powered by easy-to-start Senci single cylinder gasoline engine.
- New air cleaner, small unique design, exhausted oil gas combusted in carburettor for the second time through a special-design pipe, free from oozing.
- Unique muffler with spark arrestor, lower noise and more environmentally friendly.
- Low oil alert shuts down engine automatically when low oil is detected.
- Circuit breaker cuts off electricity system when overloaded.
- AVR stabilizes the output power.
- Super strong original-designed fuel tank.
- Full closed control panel dustproof and water resistance. Portable compact safe aggressive appearance with open rugged durable frame, way to operate.
- Perfect performance with stable running up to 12.5 hours @ 50% load for home or commercial use.
When will I receive my order?
In most cases, a product on our website will give you an indication of the current stock availability, but shipping is not uniform for all products. We maintain fantastic relationships with all of our suppliers and we aim to get products to customers within 3 business days of the order being taken. This availability is based on information from our suppliers and from sales and supply patterns. The availability information given is a guide only and not a guarantee as there are external factors that we may not have control over.
1500rpm machines or larger diesel gensets however are typically priced on application and all depend on the destination. We will be happy to quote on any large diesel generator and discuss your needs over the phone or via email.
Most orders placed before 12pm on a business day will be shipped from our suppliers on the same day provided the product is in stock. If you need to be certain an item is in stock and available, or if you need a lead time, it’s worth calling our sales team on 01329 722390. Pricing for extended shipping areas like Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and outlying Islands, Outer Hebrides, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and other postcodes not considered as UK mainland can be obtained also by calling our offices.
Please note that the processing of a payment and acknowledgement email does not constitute a legally binding contact. In the case of mispricing, changes in stock quantity, or if we believe the machine will be misused, we reserve the right to cancel the order and provide a full refund.
You will be contacted by phone after ordering a larger item to confirm a delivery date before your order is dispatched. Large or heavy items are dispatched through a pallet network, so if we can’t get in contact with you, we may be unable to send out your item on a next day delivery. Please be sure to include a working phone number with your order.
Heavy items will require the recipient to make arrangements to take delivery of the goods and may require the recipient to help the courier unload the item. For items that are delivered on a pallet the courier will leave the pallet as close to your door as possible.
1500rpm diesel generators will require forklift (or similar) offloading; if this is not available then we can arrange a Hiab offload at an additional price – please call us to discuss any delivery requirements.