Automatic Transfer Switch – 1000 Amp 3 phase 400-415VAC
This 1000 Amp 3 Phase ATS is to permanently installed close to the mains incoming supply to your building. In normal operation the load is supplied by the mains in the usual way. When the mains power is lost the ATS panel senses this and sends a signal to start your generator automatically.
When the generator has started and is up to speed and frequency (normally around 8 to 10 seconds) this 1000 Amp 3 Phase ATS will automatically transfer the load to the standby generator set.
The system will continually monitor the mains power and when this returns it will transfer the load back to the mains and initiate a cooling cycle and stop the generator.
The system will then reset in readiness for the next power interuption.
1000 Amp 3 Phase ATS General specification includes: –
- 3 Pole mechanically & electrically interlocked pair of contactors.
- Mains incoming input
- Generator incoming input
- Load output terminals
- Mild steel enclosure
- Bottom gland plate
- Voltage monitoring relay for Mains supply
- Over & under voltage protection of Mains supply
- Panel status via LED indicators. Mains On Load, Plant On Load
- Two wire start interface for generator control (starting &stopping)
- Fuses for control & monitoring circuit protection
- Generator warm up timer
- Mains restoration timer
- Full set of electrical schematics
The system is intended to be installed by a professional electrician with experience in standby power. Please contact The Hampshire Generator Co. if you need any assistance.