Manual Changeover Switch – 40A Single Phase
A range of manual changeover switches, mounted in enclosures.
These are normally used to switch between mains and generator supply in conjunction with a manually operated (key or hand start) generator. However, they can be used to switch between any two supplies or to switch any single supply between two outputs.
|0 – 45||300||200||150|
|63 – 125||400||300||200|
|160 – 200||600||400||300|
|250 – 315||700||500||300|
|400 – 550||800||600||300|
|630 – 800||1200||800||400|
|1000 – 1600||1200||800||400|
|2500 – 3150||1800||800||600|
All current ratings quoted are AC23 ratings @ 415v (40 degrees C).
Standard features (100A and above)
- Rotary switch
- Sheet Steel Enclosure enclosure
- IP65 (IP54 with cable glands fitted)
Standard features (125A and above)
- “Load break style” switch
- Door interlock with 3 position padlockable Handle
- Load links or bridging bars fitted to switch
- Proprietary manufactured IP55 sheet steel enclosure with hinged, lockable front access door finished in grey RAL7032.
- Gland plates fitted top and bottom