Cover NGS10 10kVA 10kW True Online UPS Unit without batteries*
- Technology True On-Line Double Conversion Technology provides perfect output voltage parameters, regardless of the input voltage and the load.
- Rectifier IGBT the most advanced technology which provides very load THDi and high power factor.
- Automatic bypass provides continuous load supply in critical conditions, such as overheating or inverter failure.
- Maintenance bypass enables service handling without necessity of shutting off the load.
- Communication: RS232, RS485, MODBUS for UPS and load supervision and control,
- DryContact alarm indicators; work with BMS system
- SNMP integration with systems management network NMS.
- Remote emergency power off (REPO) provides remote shutting off the load and UPS in the case of emergency.
- Emergency power off (EPO) on UPS provides very quickly shutting off the load and UPS.
- LCD control panel displays UPS and power parameters as well as hundreds of useful information.
- Small dimensions requires small area for unit operation.
- High efficiency (>96%) reduces heat dissipation and limits power consumption costs.
- ECO-Mode gives possibility of significant cost reduction and in practice stops heat emission.
- Automatic diagnostics and fully digital control (2x 32bit DSP) ensure that components and parameters are controlled without user interference.
- High input power factor 0,99 reduces the value of current drawn from the mains.
- The highest output power factor 1,0 allows load of versatile characteristics to be powered.
- Wide input voltage range for normal mode ensures that batteries are used only if necessary – in fact, only when the input voltage is completely lost.
- Wide input frequency range for normal mode gives possibility for seamless operation with different power sources – as mains or the generating set.
- Simple maintenance microprocessor control and 24/7 operation mode means that unit does not require specialized handling.
- Advanced battery management gives reliability of optimal charging and using batteries, elongates its lifetime and reduces operating costs.
- Excellent voltage quality is provided by 3level IGBT inverter ad high frequency PWM technology, the output voltage has always stable parameters independent of input disturbances and the load characteristics.
- Advanced software provides to customer full control of unit and load.
- User configurable settings enable user to set nominal voltages, frequency, preferred operating modes.
- Redundancy configurations:
– parallel for capacity or redundancy
– Hot Standby
*Please contact us for battery configuration and options to give your required autonomy / run times.