Vision VST2000 – an ideal ups to protect important equipment in your network, home office or telecoms.
The Vision VST2000 uses Line Interactive technology and provides a sinusoidal output.
This technology provides efficiency levels of 98% and therefore reduced energy consumption. It also ensures a high level of protection against mains power disturbances. The automatic voltage regulator (AVR) provides protection from surges, overvoltages and undervoltages, without battery intervention. Reduced battery usage ensures that the battery set is 100% available for mains power supply failures and is able to provide greater autonomy. EMI filters then provide further protection from voltage surges and transients.
When the mains power supply fails, the load is powered by the inverter and receives a perfectly sinusoidal supply for maximum power continuity and reliability. With energy savings in mind, the Vision range features a shut-off button to reduce energy consumption to zero during periods of
An EnergyShare socket allows loadshedding and the shutdown of less sensitive peripheral devices to extend battery runtime for critical loads. “Hot Swap” batteries can be removed via the front panel for easy and safe UPS maintenance. Battery test facility to detect deteriorating battery performance. Deep discharge protection to reduce battery ageing.
built-in battery backup system
When mains power fails the load is automatically powered by the inverter and built-in battery allowing you time to safely shutdown your important PC’s and work before data is lost.
- Multi-platform communication for all operating systems and network environments: PowerShield3 supervision and shutdown software for Windows operating systems 8, 7, 2008, Vista, 2003, XP, Linux, Mac OS X, Sun Solaris, VMware ES X and other Unix operating systems.
- USB or RS232 serial port interface (selectable)
- Expansion slot for interface boards
- status, measurements, alarms and input, output and battery parameters available on LCD display.
- EnergyShare socket
- Ability to switch on the UPS in the absence of mains power (Cold Start)
- Batteries are user replaceable without switching off equipment and without interruption to the load (Hot Swap)
- Maximum reliability and protection of PC s thanks to PowerShield3 monitoring and shutdown software, which can be downloaded free
- Fully configurable using UPS Tools configuration software
- Highly reliable batteries (automatic and manually-activated battery test)
- Built-in short circuit protection
- Auto restart (when mains power is restored, after discharge of the batteries)
- GS/Nemko safety mark.
connectivity and control
PowerShield³ UPS monitoring and control software can be used for an orderly unattended shutdown of IT systems something that gives you peace of mind when away from your desk.