With one of the most efficient footprints the Riello Multi Sentry 40kVA MST 40-T4 Three Phase Uninterruptible Power Supply – UPS is the ideal answer for use where space is at a premium. Coupled with outstanding performance and proficiency the Riello Multi Sentry 40kVA is the perfect choice for an Uninterruptible Power Supply – UPS.
Delivering a power factor near to one (0.99) by the means of the Riello Multi Sentry advanced IGBT rectifier makes this one very capable Uninterruptible Power Supply – UPS unit. It also has the ability to use both Three-Phase and Single-Phase power sources, ideal for applications such as blade servers, data centres and mission-critical ICT and telecoms systems and similar. This is one the best UPS units on the market today.
The 6-minute runtime of full load autonomy is enhanced by a high-frequency charger, which reduces damaging ripple current, and temperature compensation that minimises the risk of overheating.
Outstanding Features of The Riello Multi Sentry 40kVA MST 40-T4 Uninterruptible Power Supply UPS
With operating efficiencies of up to 96.5%, as well as delivering consistent performance with minimal power consumption the Riello Multi Sentry 40kVA MST 40-T4 offers users a wide range of UPS operating modes such as:
- Online Mode: maximum load protection and output voltage quality
- Eco Mode: maximum efficiency up to 98% as the load is powered by the mains only
- Smart Active Mode: UPS automatically decides what mode to run depending on the stability of the incoming supply
- Standby Off Mode: for loads such as emergency lighting, which don’t need power until the mains supply fails
- Frequency Converter Mode: enables the output frequency to be different to the UPS input frequency
Can you Link Riello Multi Sentry 40kVA MST 40-T4 Units?
Sure you can! You can link up to 6 Riello Multi Sentry 40kVA MST 40-T4 units together in parallel in either capacity (N) or redundant (N+) configurations. Protection continues even if the connection cables are disrupted as this is a closed loop system.
What’s the Portability like?
With built in wheels the Riello Multi Sentry 40kVA MST 40-T4 is a breeze to move about to where you need it. The unit also has for ease of use Cold Start, which enables the UPS to power up even without mains supply. For the most important loads there are EnergyShare socket prioritisation and load-shedding.
There is a wide range of advanced communications software such as PowerShield3. Which allows for the safe and easy management and shutdown of all connected equipment.
- Rated power 40000 VA
- Voltage 380/400/415 Vac three-phase + N
- Voltage tolerance ± 20%
- Frequency tolerance 40/72 Hz
- Power factor 0.99
- Rated voltage 380/400/415 Vac three-phase + N
- Voltage tolerance ± 15% (selectable from ± 5% to ± 25%)
- Rated frequency 50/60 Hz
- Frequency tolerance ± 5% (selectable from ± 0.25% to ± 10%)
- Number phases 3 + N
OUTPUT and INVERTER OUTPUT:
- Rated power 40000 VA
- Active power 36000 W
- Output current 58 A
- Number phases 3 + N
- Crest factor (Ipeak/Irms) 3 : 1
- Waveform Sinewave
- Static stability ± 1%
- Dynamic stability ± 3% in 10 ms
- Frequency 50/60 Hz selectable
- Voltage distortion with distorcing load 3%
- Voltage distortion with linear load 1%
- Overload 125% 150% 168% of the rated current for 10' / 1' / 5"
- Type Maintenance-free sealed lead acid
- Typical recharge time 6 h
- Color Dark grey
- Remote controls EPO and bypass
- Communication Double RS232/C , slot for SNMP adapter and slot for voltage free contacts.
- Safety compliance EN 62040-1:2008; EN 62040-1/EC:2009; EN 62040-1/A1:2013 and Directive 2014/35/EU
- EMC conformance EN 62040-2 and Directive 2014/30/EU
- Protection rating IP20
- AC/AC efficiency >94%
- Line-Interactive/Smart Active efficiency >98%
- Noise (at 1 m) <40 dBA at 1 m - Smart Active Mode
- Remote signals voltage free contacts
- Operating temperature 0 ÷ 40 °C
- Relative humidity 95% no condensing
- Weight 325 kg
- Dimensions (h w d) 1320x440x850 mm
When will I receive my order?
In most cases, a product on our website will give you an indication of the current stock availability, but shipping is not uniform for all products. We maintain fantastic relationships with all of our suppliers and we aim to get products to customers within 3 business days of the order being taken. This availability is based on information from our suppliers and from sales and supply patterns. The availability information given is a guide only and not a guarantee as there are external factors that we may not have control over.
Coronavirus Update – UK couriers and transport companies will not currently guarantee delivery times and we are seeing a slight delay in deliveries – please bear this in mind when ordering.
Specialist Couriers – Some items such as the larger portable power stations are sent by specialist courier as standard couriers will not accept them. These specialist couriers are very reliable but sometimes don’t have tracking or timed delivery.
Split deliveries – We sometimes need to send orders for more than one item by different courier networks (portable power stations for example) – so you may receive items at different times.
1500rpm machines or larger diesel gensets however are typically priced on application and all depend on the destination. We will be happy to quote on any large diesel generator and discuss your needs over the phone or via email.
Most orders placed before 12pm on a business day will be shipped from our suppliers on the same day provided the product is in stock. If you need to be certain an item is in stock and available, or if you need a lead time, it’s worth calling our sales team on 01329 722390. Pricing for extended shipping areas like Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and outlying Islands, Outer Hebrides, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and other postcodes not considered as UK mainland can be obtained also by calling our offices.
Please note that the processing of a payment and acknowledgement email does not constitute a legally binding contact. In the case of mispricing, changes in stock quantity, or if we believe the machine will be misused, we reserve the right to cancel the order and provide a full refund.
You will be contacted by phone after ordering a larger item to confirm a delivery date before your order is dispatched. Large or heavy items are dispatched through a pallet network, so if we can’t get in contact with you, we may be unable to send out your item on a next day delivery. Please be sure to include a working phone number with your order.
Heavy items will require the recipient to make arrangements to take delivery of the goods and may require the recipient to help the courier unload the item. For items that are delivered on a pallet the courier will leave the pallet as close to your door as possible.
1500rpm diesel generators will require forklift (or similar) offloading; if this is not available then we can arrange a Hiab offload at an additional price – please call us to discuss any delivery requirements.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Get in touch with us today and we'll be happy to answer any questions you have.
- CALL US