Designed with the environment and efficiency in mind, the Riello Sentinel Pro 3000VA is a freestanding tower UPS offering online double conversion protection for your critical loads. Sentinel Pro is so efficient it can deliver close to unity power factor > 0.99, which makes it one of the most efficient UPS units on the market.
Being of compact design and plug and play compatible the Riello Sentinel Pro 3000VA is a total breeze to install. You can choose from a range of operating modes to optimise energy consumption (Online, ECO, Smart Active).
Exceptional Performance of The Riello Sentinel Pro 3000VA
Designed to protect critical loads such as servers or voice and data processing IT networks, the Riello Sentinel Pro 3000VA has a high overload capacity (up to 150%) and can handle a wide input voltage from 140V to 240V without requiring battery intervention. Sentinel Pro also has a cold start function, which enables UPS to power up even without a mains supply.
Outstanding Power Protection
The Sentinel Pro 3000VA is rated at 2400 Watts, which is perfect for small businesses or residential home use to protect critical IT or infrastructure. With 2400 Watts you can back up your company’s oh home equipment like; printers, servers, light manufacturing machines and much more. With its online double-conversion technology it allows for the highest level of power protection from, power surge, brownouts, power outages, power sags, overvoltage’s, electrical line, frequency variation, and more as well.
Edge Ready Solution
The Riello Sentinel Pro 3000VA 3kVA SEP3000 is an on-line double-conversion Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS), offering the highest levels of resilience and protection for critical servers, voice and data processing IT systems and edge applications.
- Filtered, stabilised, reliable output voltage: on-line double-conversion technology (VFI in accordance with IEC 62040-3) with built-in EMI filters
- High overload capability up to 150%
- Programmable auto-restart when mains power returns
- Programmable cold start from battery
- Power factor correction (UPS input power factor close to 1)
- Wide input voltage tolerance (from 120-280Vac) without battery usage
- Possibility to extend autonomy for several hours
- Fully configurable using UPS Tools configuration software
- High level of battery reliability (automatic and manually activated battery tests)
- High level of UPS reliability (total microprocessor control)
- Low impact on the mains (sinusoidal absorption)
- Input protection with fuse which can be reset
Work In Peace and Quiet with The Riello Sentinel Pro 3000VA
Sophisticated real-time controls automatically adjust the fan speed according to the current load on the Riello Sentinel Pro 3000VA. This ensures the noise generated from the UPS remains below 40 dBA, meaning you can work in peace with minimal distraction.
Advanced Communication and Control
- Sentinel Pro has a built-in mimic panel with an LCD to show input and output voltages, and battery charge status
Advanced Communication on The Riello Sentinel Pro 3000VA
- Advanced communication, multiplatform, for all operating systems and network environments, Powershield3 supervision and shut-down software
- OS X, Sun Solaris and VMware ESX operating systems and other Unix operating systems
- UPS Tools configuration and personalisation software supplied as standard
- RS232 serial port and opto-isolated contacts
- USB port
- Slot for communication cards
- Rated power 3000 VA
- Voltage 220-230-240 Vac
- Voltage tolerance 140 Vac < Vin < 276 Vac @50% LOAD / 184 Vac < Vin < 276 Vac @ 100% LOAD
- Frequency 50/60 Hz
- Frequency tolerance 50 Hz ± 5% / 60 Hz ± 5%
- Power factor > 0.99
- Current distorsion ≤7%
- Voltage tolerance 180 - 264 Vac
- Frequency tolerance Frequency selected (from ±0.Hz to ±5Hz configurable)
- Number phases 1
OUTPUT and INVERTER OUTPUT:
- Rated power 3000 VA
- Active power 2700 W
- Number phases 1
- Crest factor (Ipeak/Irms) 3 : 1
- Waveform Sinewave
- Frequency Can be selected: 50 Hz or 60 Hz or self-learning
- Voltage distortion with distorcing load < 4%
- Voltage distortion with linear load < 2%
- 100% < Load < 110% 2 minutes
- 125% = Load < 150% 5 seconds
- Load > 150% 1 second
- Type VRLA AGM lead, maintenance-free
- Typical recharge time 2-4 h
- Altitude max 6000 m
- Color Black
- Communication USB / DB9 with RS232 and contacts / Slot for communication interface
- Safety compliance EN 62040-1:2008; EN 62040-1/EC:2009; EN 62040-1/A1:2013 and Directive 2014/35/EU
- EMC conformance EN 62040-2 and Directive 2014/30/EU
- Accessories provided Power cable, IEC-IEC cable, serial cable, USB cable, safety manual, quick start, software on CD-ROM
- Protection rating IP20
- Surge capability 300 joule
- Marks CE, GS/NEMKO
- Line-Interactive/Smart Active efficiency 98%
- Noise (at 1 m) < 40 dBA @ 1 m
- Operating temperature 0°C / +40°C
- Relative humidity < 95% not condensed
- Weight 28 kg
- Dimensions (h w d) 190x446x333 mm
When will I receive my order?
In most cases, a product on our website will give you an indication of the current stock availability, but shipping is not uniform for all products. We maintain fantastic relationships with all of our suppliers and we aim to get products to customers within 3 business days of the order being taken. This availability is based on information from our suppliers and from sales and supply patterns. The availability information given is a guide only and not a guarantee as there are external factors that we may not have control over.
Coronavirus Update – UK couriers and transport companies will not currently guarantee delivery times and we are seeing a slight delay in deliveries – please bear this in mind when ordering.
Specialist Couriers – Some items such as the larger portable power stations are sent by specialist courier as standard couriers will not accept them. These specialist couriers are very reliable but sometimes don’t have tracking or timed delivery.
Split deliveries – We sometimes need to send orders for more than one item by different courier networks (portable power stations for example) – so you may receive items at different times.
1500rpm machines or larger diesel gensets however are typically priced on application and all depend on the destination. We will be happy to quote on any large diesel generator and discuss your needs over the phone or via email.
Most orders placed before 12pm on a business day will be shipped from our suppliers on the same day provided the product is in stock. If you need to be certain an item is in stock and available, or if you need a lead time, it’s worth calling our sales team on 01329 722390. Pricing for extended shipping areas like Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and outlying Islands, Outer Hebrides, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and other postcodes not considered as UK mainland can be obtained also by calling our offices.
Please note that the processing of a payment and acknowledgement email does not constitute a legally binding contact. In the case of mispricing, changes in stock quantity, or if we believe the machine will be misused, we reserve the right to cancel the order and provide a full refund.
You will be contacted by phone after ordering a larger item to confirm a delivery date before your order is dispatched. Large or heavy items are dispatched through a pallet network, so if we can’t get in contact with you, we may be unable to send out your item on a next day delivery. Please be sure to include a working phone number with your order.
Heavy items will require the recipient to make arrangements to take delivery of the goods and may require the recipient to help the courier unload the item. For items that are delivered on a pallet the courier will leave the pallet as close to your door as possible.
1500rpm diesel generators will require forklift (or similar) offloading; if this is not available then we can arrange a Hiab offload at an additional price – please call us to discuss any delivery requirements.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Get in touch with us today and we'll be happy to answer any questions you have.
- CALL US