Riello Vision Dual 3000VA VSD 3000 – 1980w output – an ideal ups to protect important equipment in your network or comms room.
Within a Riello Vision Dual 3000VA VSD 3000, an Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) provides voltage stabilisation and protection from brownouts, sag and surge voltages.
The AVR also helps to reduce battery usage and retain their charge for a complete mains power supply failure.
Electro Magnetic Interference (EMI) filters provide further protection from spikes and transients.
When the mains power supply fails, the load is powered by the inverter and Single-phase receives a true SINEWAVE supply for maximum power continuity and reliability.
An EnergyShare output socket provides load shedding on mains power supply failure to maximise the back-up time available for critical loads.
The battery can be “hot-swapped” and is easily accessible behind the front panel of the Uninterruptible Power Supplies – UPS.
For extended back-up times, additional Battery Boxes and extended charging current versions (ER) are available for the VSD 2200 and VSD 3000. Predictive battery testing helps to identify potential battery deterioration and failures.
Deep discharge protection helps to reduce overall battery aging.
- The Riello Vision Dual 3000VA can achieve an operating efficiency of 98% and has a output power factor of 0,9
Riello Vision Dual 3000VA State Of The Art Tech
Vision Dual VSD 3000 has a modern design, choice of functional formats, and represents the state-of-the-art technology from the Riello UPS research & development team.
Riello Vision Dual 3000VA can be placed directly onto the floor or mounted in 19’’ rack mount cabinets.
The front panel digital display can easily be pulled out and rotated to suit the installation format.
Vision Dual include an Emergency Power Off switch for complete electrical shutdown in emergency situations.
The “cold-start” function allows a Vision Dual to start up on inverter when no mains power or alternative power supply is present.
Riello Vision Dual 3000VA Tower or Rack Mounting Configuration
- The Vision Dual series (tower and rack) includes models from 1100 VA to 3000 VA
- The Vision Dual series, for its connectivity and advanced communications, is the ideal solution for the most demanding customers who require a power supply system that offers superior protection and versatility for the protection of critical loads – floor standing or rackmount servers, network hardware and storage systems.
- Rack Guides must be bought separately – here!
Advanced Communication of The Riello Vision Dual 3000VA
- Advanced communication, multiplatform, for all operating systems and network environments: PowerShield³ supervision and shut-down software for Windows 8, 7, 2008 Server, Vista, 2003 Server, XP, Linux, Mac OS X, Sun Solaris, Linux and other Unix operating systems.
- USB or RS232 (selectable)
- Expansion slot for SNMP network adapter card
- Statuses, measurements, alarms, and input, output and battery parameters available on LCD display