Riello Vision Dual 3000VA VSD 3000 – 1980w output – an ideal ups to protect important equipment in your network or comms room.
Within a Riello Vision Dual 3000VA VSD 3000, an Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) provides voltage stabilisation and protection from brownouts, sag and surge voltages.
The AVR also helps to reduce battery usage and retain their charge for a complete mains power supply failure.
Electro Magnetic Interference (EMI) filters provide further protection from spikes and transients.
When the mains power supply fails, the load is powered by the inverter and Single-phase receives a true SINEWAVE supply for maximum power continuity and reliability.
An EnergyShare output socket provides load shedding on mains power supply failure to maximise the back-up time available for critical loads.
The battery can be “hot-swapped” and is easily accessible behind the front panel of the Uninterruptible Power Supplies – UPS.
For extended back-up times, additional Battery Boxes and extended charging current versions (ER) are available for the VSD 2200 and VSD 3000. Predictive battery testing helps to identify potential battery deterioration and failures.
Deep discharge protection helps to reduce overall battery aging.
- The Riello Vision Dual 3000VA can achieve an operating efficiency of 98% and has a output power factor of 0,9
Riello Vision Dual 3000VA State Of The Art Tech
Vision Dual VSD 3000 has a modern design, choice of functional formats, and represents the state-of-the-art technology from the Riello UPS research & development team.
Riello Vision Dual 3000VA can be placed directly onto the floor or mounted in 19’’ rack mount cabinets.
The front panel digital display can easily be pulled out and rotated to suit the installation format.
Vision Dual include an Emergency Power Off switch for complete electrical shutdown in emergency situations.
The “cold-start” function allows a Vision Dual to start up on inverter when no mains power or alternative power supply is present.
Riello Vision Dual 3000VA Tower or Rack Mounting Configuration
- The Vision Dual series (tower and rack) includes models from 1100 VA to 3000 VA
- The Vision Dual series, for its connectivity and advanced communications, is the ideal solution for the most demanding customers who require a power supply system that offers superior protection and versatility for the protection of critical loads – floor standing or rackmount servers, network hardware and storage systems.
- Rack Guides must be bought separately – here!
Advanced Communication of The Riello Vision Dual 3000VA
- Advanced communication, multiplatform, for all operating systems and network environments: PowerShield³ supervision and shut-down software for Windows 8, 7, 2008 Server, Vista, 2003 Server, XP, Linux, Mac OS X, Sun Solaris, Linux and other Unix operating systems.
- USB or RS232 (selectable)
- Expansion slot for SNMP network adapter card
- Statuses, measurements, alarms, and input, output and battery parameters available on LCD display
- Rated power 3000 VA
- Voltage 220-230-240
- Frequency 50/60 Hz with automatic selection
- Frequency tolerance ± 5Hz
- Power factor > 0,98
- Current distorsion < 7%
OUTPUT and INVERTER OUTPUT:
- Rated power 3000 VA
- Active power 2700 W
- Number phases 1
- Crest factor (Ipeak/Irms) 2,5:1
- Wave form on battery Sinusoidal
- requency on battery operation Selectable: 50 Hz or 60 Hz or automatic selection
- Voltage distortion with distorcing load < 8%
- Voltage distortion with linear load < 3%
- 100% < Load < 110% 5 minutes
- 100% = Load < 150% 10 seconds
- Load > 150% 1 second
- Type VRLA AGM lead acid maintenance free batteries
- Typical recharge time 2-4 hours
- Altitude max 1000 m at nominal power (-1% power for every 100 m above 1000 m) 4000 m maximum
- Color Black
- Communication USB / DB9 with RS232 and contacts / Slot for communication interface
- Safety compliance EN 62040-1:2008; EN 62040-1/EC:2009; EN 62040-1/A1:2013 and Directive 2014/35/EU
- EMC conformance EN 62040-2 and Directive 2014/30/EU
- Accessories provided Power cable, serial cable, USB cable, safety manual, quick start, manual on CD-ROM
- Protection rating IP20
- Surge capability 300 joule
- Marks CE
- Protections Overcurrent - short-circuit - overvoltage - undervoltage - thermal - excessive low battery protection devices
- Line-Interactive/Smart Active efficiency 98,5 %
- Noise (at 1 m) < 40 bBA @ 1 m
- Storing temperature 0 ÷ 40 °C
- Relative humidity 5 - 95% non-condensing
- Weight 31,5 kg
- Dimensions (h w d) 87x450x625 / 2Ux19''x625 mm
When will I receive my order?
In most cases, a product on our website will give you an indication of the current stock availability, but shipping is not uniform for all products. We maintain fantastic relationships with all of our suppliers and we aim to get products to customers within 3 business days of the order being taken. This availability is based on information from our suppliers and from sales and supply patterns. The availability information given is a guide only and not a guarantee as there are external factors that we may not have control over.
Coronavirus Update – UK couriers and transport companies will not currently guarantee delivery times and we are seeing a slight delay in deliveries – please bear this in mind when ordering.
Specialist Couriers – Some items such as the larger portable power stations are sent by specialist courier as standard couriers will not accept them. These specialist couriers are very reliable but sometimes don’t have tracking or timed delivery.
Split deliveries – We sometimes need to send orders for more than one item by different courier networks (portable power stations for example) – so you may receive items at different times.
1500rpm machines or larger diesel gensets however are typically priced on application and all depend on the destination. We will be happy to quote on any large diesel generator and discuss your needs over the phone or via email.
Most orders placed before 12pm on a business day will be shipped from our suppliers on the same day provided the product is in stock. If you need to be certain an item is in stock and available, or if you need a lead time, it’s worth calling our sales team on 01329 722390. Pricing for extended shipping areas like Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and outlying Islands, Outer Hebrides, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and other postcodes not considered as UK mainland can be obtained also by calling our offices.
Please note that the processing of a payment and acknowledgement email does not constitute a legally binding contact. In the case of mispricing, changes in stock quantity, or if we believe the machine will be misused, we reserve the right to cancel the order and provide a full refund.
You will be contacted by phone after ordering a larger item to confirm a delivery date before your order is dispatched. Large or heavy items are dispatched through a pallet network, so if we can’t get in contact with you, we may be unable to send out your item on a next day delivery. Please be sure to include a working phone number with your order.
Heavy items will require the recipient to make arrangements to take delivery of the goods and may require the recipient to help the courier unload the item. For items that are delivered on a pallet the courier will leave the pallet as close to your door as possible.
1500rpm diesel generators will require forklift (or similar) offloading; if this is not available then we can arrange a Hiab offload at an additional price – please call us to discuss any delivery requirements.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Get in touch with us today and we'll be happy to answer any questions you have.
- CALL US