SENCI SC8500Q 8kVA Portable diesel generator
The Senci SC8500Q Generator is a tough and reliable generator – ideal for builders, hire centres, mobile mechanics, farms – anyone who needs reliable power. It is also great for home back-up.
The Senci SC8500Q is a compact, robust and economical 8kVA Portable Diesel Generator – ideal for power in remote areas or as a home standby unit.
- 1-Cylinder, 4-Stroke, Air Cooled, Direct Injection, Diesel Engine
- Electric start with key switch.
- New AVR Brush or self-excitation Brushless.
- 180kg with tough wheels for easy moving.
- Boasting a powerful 8.1KVA rated power output and a maximum power output of 8.75KVA.
- Low oil alert shuts down engine automatically when low oil is detected.
- Noise level of 75dB(A) at 7m.
- Circuit breaker cuts off electricity system when overloaded.
- Super strong original-designed fuel tank.
- Full closed control panel dustproof and water resistance.
- 3 in 1 meter measures Volts, Frequency and Run time.
- Extra safety features such as seperate circuit breaker for each socket and an emergency stop button.
1-year limited warranty subject to manufacturers Terms & Conditions. For full details please see Senci Warranty
Full Nationwide UK support and spares back-up – we service and repair these units as well as selling them – ask any other online reseller if they do!
- Frequency Hz 50
- Voltage (VAC) 230 and 110
- Phase 1
- Closed control panel dust-proof and water resistant
- Maximum Power (kW) 6.5
- Rated Power (kW) 6.1
- Engine manufacturer Senci
- Model KD192FE 4-Stroke Direct Injection Diesel Engine
- Engine cooling system Air
- Displacement 499cc
- Number of Cylinders 1
- Aspiration Natural - Direct Injection
- Rated Speed (rpm)rpm 3000
- Fuel Diesel
- Run Time (hrs) up to 30 hours (50% load)
- Frequency Hz 50
- Voltage (VAC) 230 and 110
- AVR Yes
- ATS Yes (Not Included)
- Length (L) mm 960
- Width (W) mm 560
- Height (H) mm 770
- Dry weight Kg 180
- Gross Weight (kg) 215 approx
- Fuel tank capacity L 30L
- Noise Level db (A) @ 7m 74.00
- 1 x 16A 115V
- 1 x 32A 115V
- 1 x 32A 230V
When will I receive my order?
In most cases, a product on our website will give you an indication of the current stock availability, but shipping is not uniform for all products. We maintain fantastic relationships with all of our suppliers and we aim to get products to customers within 3 business days of the order being taken. This availability is based on information from our suppliers and from sales and supply patterns. The availability information given is a guide only and not a guarantee as there are external factors that we may not have control over.
Coronavirus Update – UK couriers and transport companies will not currently guarantee delivery times and we are seeing a slight delay in deliveries – please bear this in mind when ordering.
Specialist Couriers – Some items such as the larger portable power stations are sent by specialist courier as standard couriers will not accept them. These specialist couriers are very reliable but sometimes don’t have tracking or timed delivery.
Split deliveries – We sometimes need to send orders for more than one item by different courier networks (portable power stations for example) – so you may receive items at different times.
1500rpm machines or larger diesel gensets however are typically priced on application and all depend on the destination. We will be happy to quote on any large diesel generator and discuss your needs over the phone or via email.
Most orders placed before 12pm on a business day will be shipped from our suppliers on the same day provided the product is in stock. If you need to be certain an item is in stock and available, or if you need a lead time, it’s worth calling our sales team on 01329 722390. Pricing for extended shipping areas like Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and outlying Islands, Outer Hebrides, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and other postcodes not considered as UK mainland can be obtained also by calling our offices.
Please note that the processing of a payment and acknowledgement email does not constitute a legally binding contact. In the case of mispricing, changes in stock quantity, or if we believe the machine will be misused, we reserve the right to cancel the order and provide a full refund.
You will be contacted by phone after ordering a larger item to confirm a delivery date before your order is dispatched. Large or heavy items are dispatched through a pallet network, so if we can’t get in contact with you, we may be unable to send out your item on a next day delivery. Please be sure to include a working phone number with your order.
Heavy items will require the recipient to make arrangements to take delivery of the goods and may require the recipient to help the courier unload the item. For items that are delivered on a pallet the courier will leave the pallet as close to your door as possible.
1500rpm diesel generators will require forklift (or similar) offloading; if this is not available then we can arrange a Hiab offload at an additional price – please call us to discuss any delivery requirements.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Get in touch with us today and we'll be happy to answer any questions you have.
- CALL US