COVER ENERGY WINTER 3000Va 3kVA / 2700W UPS SPECIFICATION
- Line Interactive – Pure Sine Wave (EN 62040-3) provides perfect sine wave during normal and battery work. Simultaneously has very high efficiency and is low noise.
- USB 2.0, RS-232, Dry Contact, for UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) and load supervision and control.
- Ethernet Interface for computer-network communication with SNMP protocol support or through AS-400 card with additional signals informing about Uninterruptible Power Supplies – UPS work in BMS systems.
- TVSS protection against any disruptions during data transmisions in network.
- Rotatable LCD Panel displays UPS and power parameters. Software controlled output sockets – enable managing groups of load.
- Small dimensions – power and battery modules have 2U (2-3kVA), installation and operation is easy.
- High efficiency (up to 97%) reduces heat dissipation and decreases operating costs.
- You can add additional battery cabinets for extended run times.
- Wide input voltage range for normal mode ensures that the batteries are used only if necessary – in fact, only when the input voltage is completely lost.
- Battery hot-swap you can change batteries without disconnecting loads.
- Battery start up (cold-start) feature enables the Cover Energy Winter 3000VA to start up without mains supply.
- Automatic diagnostics ensure that components and parameters are controlled without user interference.
- High output power factor (PF=0.9) allows load of versatile characteristics to be connected. Gives up to 50% more power than similar devices.
- Cooperation with a generator is possible thanks to wide input frequency range option.
- Automatic start up ensures maintenance-free operation even after the unit was switched-off after long time mains failure.
- Advanced Battery Management gives reliability of optimal charging and using batteries, elongates its lifetime by 50% and reduces operation costs.
- Excellent voltage quality perfect sine wave shape of voltage, both in normal and battery work. High stability of output voltage in dynamic states.
- High overload capacity indicates power reliability during transient conditions and high resistance on handling faults.
- Advanced power management software provides full control of UPS.
- EPO enables remote emergency power off, in case of emergency
*If you require rack mounting then rack mounts are required which are an extra option.
- Phases In : Out 1:1
- Mains voltage range 162 ÷ 290 VAC
- Frequency 50 / 60 Hz (autosensing)
- Nominal voltage 208 / 220 / 230 / 240 VAC
- Power factor 0,9
- Voltage regulation (battery mode) ±1,5%
- Nominal frequency (battery mode) 50 / 60 ± 1 Hz
- Transfer time 1,5÷6 ms
- Efficiency in normal mode 97%
- Output receptacles EC 320 C13 (10A) – 8 pcs IEC 320 C19 (16A) – 1 pc.
- Cold start Yes
- Batteries quantity 6 pcs
- Charging time 3 – 8 hours to 90% of capacity
- Charging According to DIN 41773, 3-stage charging extends battery service life
Weight and dimensions:
- UPS dimensions (lxWxH) 438 mm x 630 mm x 88 mm (2U)
- Weight 29,3 kg
- User interfaces Rotatable LCD panel, sound alarm
- Communications RS232, USB, TVSS, EPO Optional: Dry Contact, SNMP
- Audible Noise <42 dB
- Operating temperature 0°C ÷ 40°C
- Recommended temperature 15°C ÷ 25°C
- Storage temperature -20°C ÷ 40°C
- Humidity 0 ÷ 95% (non-condensing)
- EMC markings EN 62040-2:2005, EN 62040-2:2006
- Safety markings IEC62040-1-1, CE, 62040-3 :2001
When will I receive my order?
In most cases, a product on our website will give you an indication of the current stock availability, but shipping is not uniform for all products. We maintain fantastic relationships with all of our suppliers and we aim to get products to customers within 3 business days of the order being taken. This availability is based on information from our suppliers and from sales and supply patterns. The availability information given is a guide only and not a guarantee as there are external factors that we may not have control over.
Coronavirus Update – UK couriers and transport companies will not currently guarantee delivery times and we are seeing a slight delay in deliveries – please bear this in mind when ordering.
Specialist Couriers – Some items such as the larger portable power stations are sent by specialist courier as standard couriers will not accept them. These specialist couriers are very reliable but sometimes don’t have tracking or timed delivery.
Split deliveries – We sometimes need to send orders for more than one item by different courier networks (portable power stations for example) – so you may receive items at different times.
1500rpm machines or larger diesel gensets however are typically priced on application and all depend on the destination. We will be happy to quote on any large diesel generator and discuss your needs over the phone or via email.
Most orders placed before 12pm on a business day will be shipped from our suppliers on the same day provided the product is in stock. If you need to be certain an item is in stock and available, or if you need a lead time, it’s worth calling our sales team on 01329 722390. Pricing for extended shipping areas like Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and outlying Islands, Outer Hebrides, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and other postcodes not considered as UK mainland can be obtained also by calling our offices.
Please note that the processing of a payment and acknowledgement email does not constitute a legally binding contact. In the case of mispricing, changes in stock quantity, or if we believe the machine will be misused, we reserve the right to cancel the order and provide a full refund.
You will be contacted by phone after ordering a larger item to confirm a delivery date before your order is dispatched. Large or heavy items are dispatched through a pallet network, so if we can’t get in contact with you, we may be unable to send out your item on a next day delivery. Please be sure to include a working phone number with your order.
Heavy items will require the recipient to make arrangements to take delivery of the goods and may require the recipient to help the courier unload the item. For items that are delivered on a pallet the courier will leave the pallet as close to your door as possible.
1500rpm diesel generators will require forklift (or similar) offloading; if this is not available then we can arrange a Hiab offload at an additional price – please call us to discuss any delivery requirements.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Get in touch with us today and we'll be happy to answer any questions you have.
- CALL US