Cover NGS40 40kVA 40kW True Online UPS Unit without batteries*
- Technology True On-Line Double Conversion Technology provides perfect output voltage parameters, regardless of the input voltage and the load.
- Rectifier IGBT the most advanced technology which provides very load THDi and high power factor.
- Automatic bypass of the Cover NGS40 40kVA provides continuous load supply in critical conditions, such as overheating or inverter failure.
- Maintenance bypass enables service handling without necessity of shutting off the load.
- Communication: RS232, RS485, MODBUS for UPS and load supervision and control,
- DryContact alarm indicators; work with BMS system
- SNMP integration with systems management network NMS.
- Remote emergency power off (REPO) provides remote shutting off the load and UPS in the case of emergency.
- Emergency power off (EPO) on UPS provides very quickly shutting off the load and UPS.
- LCD control panel displays Uninterruptible Power Supply – UPS and power parameters as well as hundreds of useful information.
- Small dimensions requires small area for unit operation.
- High efficiency (>96%) reduces heat dissipation and limits power consumption costs.
- ECO-Mode gives possibility of significant cost reduction and in practice stops heat emission.
- Automatic diagnostics and fully digital control (2x 32bit DSP) ensure that components and parameters are controlled without user interference.
- High input power factor 0,99 reduces the value of current drawn from the mains.
- The highest output power factor 1,0 allows load of versatile characteristics to be powered.
- Wide input voltage range for normal mode ensures that batteries are used only if necessary – in fact, only when the input voltage is completely lost.
- Wide input frequency range for normal mode gives possibility for seamless operation with different power sources – as mains or the generating set.
- Simple maintenance microprocessor control and 24/7 operation mode means that unit does not require specialized handling.
- Advanced battery management gives reliability of optimal charging and using batteries, elongates its lifetime and reduces operating costs.
- Excellent voltage quality is provided by 3level IGBT inverter ad high frequency PWM technology, the output voltage has always stable parameters independent of input disturbances and the load characteristics.
- Advanced software provides to customer full control of unit and load.
- User configurable settings enable user to set nominal voltages, frequency, preferred operating modes.
- Redundancy configurations:
– parallel for capacity or redundancy
– Hot Standby
*Please contact us for battery configuration and options to give your required autonomy / run times.
- No. Of phases IN : OUT 3:3
- Voltage 380 / 400 / 415 VAC
- Voltage range -43% ÷ +20%
- Frequency 50 / 60 Hz
- Frequency range -20% ÷ +20%
- THDi <3%
- Input power factor ≥0,99
- Voltage 380 / 400 / 415 VAC
- Power factor 1,0
- Voltage regulation static/dynamic ±1% / ±2%
- Frequency 50 / 60 ± 0,05 Hz
- Overload capacity inverter 110% - 60 min., 125% - 10 min., 150% - 60 s
- Overload capacity bypass 125% - continuous, 130% - 10 min., 150% - 1 min.
- Shot-circuit resistance 340% value of nominal current for 200 ms
- Efficiency in On-Line mode >96%
- Efficiency in Eco Mode 99%
- Cold start Yes (option)
- Amount of batteries in 1 string (external batteries) 36-44 pcs. Of batteries 12V
- Internal batteries 2 x 40 psc of 12 Ah
- Charging time 3 – 8 hours up to 90% of capacity (configurable)
Weight and dimensions:
- Dimensions and weight of UPS [mm] (W x D x H) without internal batteries 500 x 840 x 1400 / 140 kg
- Working indicator LCD + indicators LED, sound alarm
- Communication RS232, RS485 Option: MODBUS RTU/ASCII, USB, Dry Contact, SNMP, REPO, parallel work
- Noise level (depends how many modules) <58 dB @ load. 100%, <52 dB @ load. 50%
- Operating temperature for UPS 0°C ÷ 40°C
- Recommended operating temperature for UPS 15°C ÷ 25°C
- Storage temperature -20°C ÷ 40°C
- Humidity 0 ÷ 95% (without condensing)
- Standards EN 62040-2:2005, EN 62040-2:2006
- Safety IEC62040-1-1, CE, 62040-3 :2001
When will I receive my order?
In most cases, a product on our website will give you an indication of the current stock availability, but shipping is not uniform for all products. We maintain fantastic relationships with all of our suppliers and we aim to get products to customers within 3 business days of the order being taken. This availability is based on information from our suppliers and from sales and supply patterns. The availability information given is a guide only and not a guarantee as there are external factors that we may not have control over.
Coronavirus Update – UK couriers and transport companies will not currently guarantee delivery times and we are seeing a slight delay in deliveries – please bear this in mind when ordering.
Specialist Couriers – Some items such as the larger portable power stations are sent by specialist courier as standard couriers will not accept them. These specialist couriers are very reliable but sometimes don’t have tracking or timed delivery.
Split deliveries – We sometimes need to send orders for more than one item by different courier networks (portable power stations for example) – so you may receive items at different times.
1500rpm machines or larger diesel gensets however are typically priced on application and all depend on the destination. We will be happy to quote on any large diesel generator and discuss your needs over the phone or via email.
Most orders placed before 12pm on a business day will be shipped from our suppliers on the same day provided the product is in stock. If you need to be certain an item is in stock and available, or if you need a lead time, it’s worth calling our sales team on 01329 722390. Pricing for extended shipping areas like Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and outlying Islands, Outer Hebrides, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and other postcodes not considered as UK mainland can be obtained also by calling our offices.
Please note that the processing of a payment and acknowledgement email does not constitute a legally binding contact. In the case of mispricing, changes in stock quantity, or if we believe the machine will be misused, we reserve the right to cancel the order and provide a full refund.
You will be contacted by phone after ordering a larger item to confirm a delivery date before your order is dispatched. Large or heavy items are dispatched through a pallet network, so if we can’t get in contact with you, we may be unable to send out your item on a next day delivery. Please be sure to include a working phone number with your order.
Heavy items will require the recipient to make arrangements to take delivery of the goods and may require the recipient to help the courier unload the item. For items that are delivered on a pallet the courier will leave the pallet as close to your door as possible.
1500rpm diesel generators will require forklift (or similar) offloading; if this is not available then we can arrange a Hiab offload at an additional price – please call us to discuss any delivery requirements.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Get in touch with us today and we'll be happy to answer any questions you have.
- CALL US