The Riello Vision Tower 800VA VST 800 uses Line Interactive technology and provides a sinusoidal output. This technology provides efficiency levels of 98% and therefore reduced energy consumption. It also ensures a high level of protection against mains power disturbances. The automatic voltage regulator (AVR) provides protection from surges, overvoltages and undervoltages, without battery intervention. Reduced battery usage ensures that the battery set is 100% available for mains power supply failures and is able to provide greater autonomy. EMI filters then provide further protection from voltage surges and transients.
Riello Vision Tower VST 800 – Maximum Reliability In the Protection of Critical Loads
The Riello Vision 800VA UPS provides up to 9 minutes runtime with a typical load, line interactive power protection and a sinewave output. Which will protect your equipment from power cuts, surges, sags and brownouts.
Riello Vision Tower 800VA VST 800 – An Ideal UPS To Protect Important Equipment In Your Network, Home Office Or Telecoms
When the mains power supply fails, the load is powered by the inverter and receives a perfectly sinusoidal supply for maximum power continuity and reliability. With energy savings in mind, the Vision range features a shut-off button to reduce energy consumption to zero during periods of prolonged inactivity.
An EnergyShare socket allows loadshedding and the shutdown of less sensitive peripheral devices to extend battery runtime for critical loads. “Hot Swap” batteries can be removed via the front panel for easy and safe Uninterruptible Power Supplies – UPS maintenance. Battery test facility to detect deteriorating battery performance. Deep discharge protection to reduce battery ageing.
Automatic Voltage Regulation
The Vision UPS has a built-in automatic voltage regulator (AVR) to provide protection from sags, surges and brownouts over a wide voltage range and reduce battery usage. EMI filters provide protection from spikes and transient voltages.
Built-in Battery Backup System of The Riello Vision Tower 800VA VST 800
When the mains power supply fails, the internal battery provides power to the load with sufficient time to run through most power breaks or shutdown systems using PowerShield remote management software. The load is automatically powered by the inverter and built-in battery allowing you time to safely shutdown your important PC’s and work before data is lost. The UPS is in a tower format with easy access to rear panel output sockets and a front LCD panel for operational status information.
- Multi-platform communication for all operating systems and network environments: PowerShield3 supervision and shutdown software for Windows operating systems 8, 7, 2008, Vista, 2003, XP, Linux, Mac OS X, Sun Solaris, VMware ES X and other Unix operating systems.
- USB or RS232 serial port interface (selectable)
- Expansion slot for interface boards
- status, measurements, alarms and input, output and battery parameters available on LCD display.
- EnergyShare socket
- Ability to switch on the UPS in the absence of mains power (Cold Start)
- Batteries are user replaceable without switching off equipment and without interruption to the load (Hot Swap)
- Maximum reliability and protection of PC s thanks to PowerShield3 monitoring and shutdown software, which can be downloaded free
- Fully configurable using UPS Tools configuration software
- Highly reliable batteries (automatic and manually-activated battery test)
- Built-in short circuit protection
- Auto restart (when mains power is restored, after discharge of the batteries)
- GS/Nemko safety mark.
- Mains power supply stabilisation and filtering (Line Interactive (VI) technology with AVR and filters for atmospheric disturbance suppression).
- Energy Share socket
- Cold start capability: the UPS can power up without a mains supply present
- H t swappable batteries – batteries can be changed without switch off the load.
- High reliability with built-in battery test feature
- Short circuit protection
- Expansion slot for advanced communications / monitoring including SNMP.
- Vision UPS can auto restart when mains power returns after a prolonged battery discharge.
- USB or RS232 port (selectable).
Connectivity And Control
PowerShield³ UPS monitoring and control software can be used for an orderly unattended shutdown of IT systems something that gives you peace of mind when away from your desk.
- Rated power 800 VA
- Voltage 230
- Frequency 50/60 Hz with autorange
- Frequency tolerance ± 5%
OUTPUT and INVERTER OUTPUT:
- Rated power 800 VA
- Active power 640 W
- Number phases 1
- Waveform Sinewave
- Frequency 50/60 Hz with autorange
- Type Maintenance-free sealed lead acid
- Typical recharge time 4÷6 h
- Color Dark gray RAL 7016
- Safety compliance EN 62040-1:2008; EN 62040-1/EC:2009; EN 62040-1/A1:2013 and Directive 2014/35/EU
- EMC conformance EN 62040-2 and Directive 2014/30/EU
- Protection rating IP20
- Surge capability IEC 801-5 6 KV 1.2 / 50 µs; 3KA 8 / 20 µs differential
- Protections Overload - short-circuit - overvoltage - undervoltage - temperature - low battery
- Noise (at 1 m) <40 dBA at 1 mt
- Operating temperature 0 ÷ 40 °C
- Relative humidity <95% no condensing
- Output sockets 4 IEC 10A
- Weight 10,5 kg
- Dimensions (h w d) 247x120x443 mm
When will I receive my order?
In most cases, a product on our website will give you an indication of the current stock availability, but shipping is not uniform for all products. We maintain fantastic relationships with all of our suppliers and we aim to get products to customers within 3 business days of the order being taken. This availability is based on information from our suppliers and from sales and supply patterns. The availability information given is a guide only and not a guarantee as there are external factors that we may not have control over.
Coronavirus Update – UK couriers and transport companies will not currently guarantee delivery times and we are seeing a slight delay in deliveries – please bear this in mind when ordering.
Specialist Couriers – Some items such as the larger portable power stations are sent by specialist courier as standard couriers will not accept them. These specialist couriers are very reliable but sometimes don’t have tracking or timed delivery.
Split deliveries – We sometimes need to send orders for more than one item by different courier networks (portable power stations for example) – so you may receive items at different times.
1500rpm machines or larger diesel gensets however are typically priced on application and all depend on the destination. We will be happy to quote on any large diesel generator and discuss your needs over the phone or via email.
Most orders placed before 12pm on a business day will be shipped from our suppliers on the same day provided the product is in stock. If you need to be certain an item is in stock and available, or if you need a lead time, it’s worth calling our sales team on 01329 722390. Pricing for extended shipping areas like Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and outlying Islands, Outer Hebrides, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and other postcodes not considered as UK mainland can be obtained also by calling our offices.
Please note that the processing of a payment and acknowledgement email does not constitute a legally binding contact. In the case of mispricing, changes in stock quantity, or if we believe the machine will be misused, we reserve the right to cancel the order and provide a full refund.
You will be contacted by phone after ordering a larger item to confirm a delivery date before your order is dispatched. Large or heavy items are dispatched through a pallet network, so if we can’t get in contact with you, we may be unable to send out your item on a next day delivery. Please be sure to include a working phone number with your order.
Heavy items will require the recipient to make arrangements to take delivery of the goods and may require the recipient to help the courier unload the item. For items that are delivered on a pallet the courier will leave the pallet as close to your door as possible.
1500rpm diesel generators will require forklift (or similar) offloading; if this is not available then we can arrange a Hiab offload at an additional price – please call us to discuss any delivery requirements.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Get in touch with us today and we'll be happy to answer any questions you have.
- CALL US