Ford FD7200S Portable Diesel Generator 7.5 kVA AVR Silenced Canopy
Set in a heavy duty and sound proofed canopy, the Ford FD7200S is an easy to move, compact to store diesel generator that is ideal for home backup and light domestic use. The Ford Canopied Diesel Generators feature an easy to lift top cover for easy access to the fuel tank and also for routine maintenance. The generator has rotating castors on the base so the the unit can be moved in all directions for better maneuverability, there is a brake for keeping the unit in place for safety. The 10HP, 499cc engine powers a copper winded alternator with AVR protection to produce a continuous power of 5.5kW (6.9kVA) and a maximum power of 6kW (7.5kVA). It has an Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) which keeps the output voltage to within 5% of it’s rated value, allowing safe use of electrical items within the home.
DIGITAL 3-IN-1 METER
The digital 3-in-1 meter located on the Ford FD7200S control panel displays the current volts and frequency of the generator. The digital meter also shows the hours run, ideal for knowing when services are needed.
AUTOMATIC DUAL VOLTAGE
Automatic Dual voltage switch allows the generator to be switched between 110 volts and 230 volts. This allows the Ford FD7200S to be used for site work while in 110 volt mode which is both safer and mandatory in most work sites in the UK. The Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) keeps the output voltage to within 5% of it’s rated value, allowing safe use of electrical items within the home.
FORD OFFICIAL LICENSED PRODUCT
All Ford Power Equipment products are Ford Official Licensed and have the Ford Official Licensed Product label, providing the customer confidence when buying Ford Power Equipment products.
2 years Manufacturers warranty included, see Downloads tab above for full details.
- Top cover can be lifted up for easy access to fuel tank and maintenance work.
- Single cylinder 4 stroke vertical air cooled diesel engine.
- Low oil sensor for engine protection (1.6 litre engine oil capacity).
- Digital 3 in 1 meter measures Voltage, Frequency and Run Time.
- Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) to keep output (THD) to within 5%.
- Electric start using maintenance free sealed 12V DC 30Ah battery.
- Improved fuel supply system to avoid getting air in to the fuel lines during operation and maintenance.
- Rotating castors to allow multi-directional movement.
- Extra safety features such as separate circuit breaker for each socket and an emergency stop button.