HGI WA70D ‘Welf-Air’ 7.0kva 110v 230v generator Kubota diesel powered in silenced enclosure
The HGI WA70D (Dual Volt 110V/230V) Welf-Air® has been designed and built in the UK for industrial use. It uses leading edge technology and is designed for regular, intensive use, that is powerful and quiet.
A range of specially designed generators for powering welfare/accommodation units.
The Welf-Air® range of generators has been designed by HGI to perform exceptionally well in the confines of an accommodation unit.
Correct installation of this product is critical to gain optimal performance from the unit, an incorrect installation will cause the unit to fail prematurely. Please read the installation guide before operation
- Rugged genuine Japanese Kubota D905 liquid cooled diesel engine for long term reliability
- Genuine ‘Mecc-Alte’ brand alternator
- Effortless electric engine starting with 7 day timer full auto stop/start if req’d.
- Designed for Cabin/Container mounting.
- Ultra Long run fuel tank up to 125hrs at 75% load.
- Super quiet 1500rpm engine only 63db(a) noise level for residential area use.
- Long service intervals and all serviceable items on outward facing side for corner mounting.
The HGI WA70D 7 kVA diesel Generator comes with a 3 year Warranty