From the Craftsman WX range of portable petrol generators, the Pramac WX 3200 is a high-quality open frame petrol generator with the robust and economical Pramac engine. The WX 3200 has been designed for commercial use, tradesmen or simply home or garage use. Also, the WX 3200 has the capacity to run power tools. Plus, it can charge low voltage batteries and its compact size and low sound levels makes it a market leader.
- Max power 2850 W
- Rated Power 2450 W
Using Sensitive Equipment With The Electrical Power From The Pramac WX 3200
The power produced by the Pramac WX 3200 enables a smooth voltage output via the Pramac’s AVR alternator. It keeps the 230V output within tolerance making it safe to use with electronic equipment like PC’s, laptops TV’s and more besides. However, the Pramac AVR alternator is sturdy enough to cope with building site equipment and the power tools and paraphernalia within that industry.
Is The Pramac WX 3200 Easy To Start And Use?
You bet it is – the easy recoil start (pull start) is smooth and silky. On a well-maintained unit it starts first pull every time.
The unit has 2 x 230v single phase socket fitted to the Pramac WX 320. Also, there is an easy to read onboard display. You can see information such as hours run, output voltage and frequency. This is important, as you will need to know when your generator will need servicing after the scheduled hours run time has been reached, this will keep your generator maintained and running for thousands of hours use.
- OHV engine provides consistent power for multiple applications
- Fuel: Petrol
- Starting Systems: Recoil
- Low-oil level shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage
- Engine oil for the first start-up supplied in a bottle
- Digital multi meter tracks engine run-time for maintenance intervals
- Fuel gauge allows user to track gasoline levels
- Practical quick user’s Starting Instruction (decal)
- AVR Automatic Voltage Regulator
- Integrated wheel kit for easy transportation