Lightweight lithium power and the latest fast-charging technology makes the Goal Zero Yeti 1500X a market leader of portable power stations. Using a lithium battery (Li-ion NMC) the Goal Zero Yeti is ideal for camping trips, off-grid projects, or on-the-go emergency usage.
Goal Zero Yeti 1500X the Complete Portable Power Station
Linking the Goal Zero Yeti 1500X to a solar panel produces a complete and outstanding portable power station. This can turn the Goal Zero Yeti into a powerful self-sufficient system running at a maximum power output of 2000 W (3500 W peak power).
Fast Charging of the Goal Zero Yeti 1500X
Charging times on the Goal Zero Yeti 1500X are fast compared to other battery generators. It takes just 12.5 hours to charge from a wall socket. The battery has a 1516 Wh capacity meaning you can run an 80-watt television for 12 hours. Also, the Goal Zero Yeti can be charged via a 12 V car charger port or solar panels. All the Yeti range of portable power stations use the integrated charge controller, MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracker). This ensures optimal battery charging which extends the life of the lithium battery (Li-ion NMC).
What Ports does the Goal Zero Yeti Portable Power Station Have?
When you’re on your adventure and need to charge your equipment the Goal Zero Yeti 3000X has everything covered. With 2x 2.4A USB-A Ports, 60W USB-C PD Port (Input/Output), 18W USB-C Port, 12V Car Port, and a 230V AC / 50 Hz Inverter (2000W, 3500W surge) output.
The Goal Zero Yeti can power: smartphones, laptops, refrigerators, lights, tools, and many other appliances.
Clear and easy to read Display of the Goal Zero Yeti.
Some battery powered generators have poor displays and readouts, but the Goal Zero Yeti’s display is one of the best on the market. The clear bright display shows vital information such as: output in watts, volts, and amps. Also, you can check the number of hours and minutes left to run or how long until fully charged. All these functions can be checked quickly and easily with a touch of a button.
Power in the Palm of your hand with Goal Zero Mobile App 2.0
- Monitor & control your Yeti Power Station from virtually anywhere with the Goal Zero Yeti App
- Check battery level, power in and out, even turn ports on and off, all from the palm of your hand.
- Keep your Yeti performing at its best with all the latest firmware updates, easily managed within the Yeti App.
- Available for iPhone and Android devices
Run Times of the Goal Zero Yeti 1500X
- Light-a-life (brightest setting) – 300 Hours
- Mobile phone (12-Watt Hours) – 125 recharges
- Tablet (30-Watt Hours) – 50 recharges
- Laptop (50-Watt Hours) – 30 recharges
- Camera (6-Watt Hours) – 250 recharges
- CPAP (50-Watt Hours) – 30 Hours
- Grill (45-Watt hours) – 34 Hours
- Television (80-Watt) – 18 Hours
- Fridge (1400 Watts Per Day) – 25 Hours
- Included Power Supply – 12.5 Hours
- 12v Car Charger – 11-22 Hours
Solar Charging Recommendations
- Lite Use (20% Daily) – 100 Watts
- Medium Use (50% Daily) – 200 Watts
- Heavy Use (100% Daily) – 400 Watts
Whats in the Box
Goal Zero Yeti 1500X Lithium Portable Power Station, AC Adapter