GREENGEAR GE-3000UK DEDICATED LPG GENERATOR – NOT DUAL FUEL.
The Greengear GE-3000UK LPG Generator is a high output 3kw unit that is LPG only – not dual fuel – so has dedicated and specially designed ‘Enerkit’ technology. There is no separate or retrofitted regulator but a gas carburettor replacement to control fuel flow to be the most efficient possible.
The Greengear GE-3000UK LPG Digital Generator produces 2400 running Watts and 2600 starting Watts. Equipped with integrated auto-choke for true one-touch starting. This unit is ideal for outdoor events, home back-up power during emergencies or jobs around the house.
We have seen the future and it looks like it is going to be LPG powered; cleaner, cheaper and quieter than an equivalent petrol-powered unit; lower maintenance bills and at a reasonable price.
- Engine GG3GN – 4 stroke
- Displacement – 212cc – 4 stroke
- Rated Output 2.8 kW
- Maximum output 3.0 kW
- Noise output 64 dB at 7 m
- Approx. Gas consumption / Run Time at 1/2 Load * 8 hr – 5 kg / 9 lbs cylinder or 15 hr – 9 kg / 20 lbs cylinder*
- Weighs 44 kg
- Electric start
- Rated Frequency 50Hz
- Rated voltage 115/230 V
- Ideal for mobile/street catering
- LPG/Propane is non-toxic to ground water and soil
- Save up to 48% on fuel efficiency vs. petrol**
- Less exhaust emissions than petrol including CO2, NOx and SOx
- No smell or soot
*Run Time at 50% Load Depends on cylinder size and type of LPG mix, load and environmental factors.