Cover Energy Combo 10kVA 9kW True Online UPS Unit with 16 minutes internal batteries
- True On-Line Double Conversion Technology (VFI – IEC62040) provides perfect output voltage parameters, regardless of the input voltage and the load.
- Universal design allows to power unit in 3-phase input or 1-phase input depending to requirements.
- Automatic Bypass (Static Switch) provides continuous load supply in critical conditions, such as overheating or inverter failure.
- RS-232, USB for Uninterruptible Power Supply – UPS monitoring.
- Ethernet interface for computer network communication with SNMP protocol support.
- LCD Control Panel displays UPS and power parameters as well as hundreds of useful information in multi-language.
- Multilanguage LCD display allow to easy maintenance..
- Small dimensions requires small area for unit operation.
- High efficiency reduces heat dissipation and limits power consumption costs.
- High input power factor reduces the value of current drawn from the mains.
- High output power factor allows load of versatile characteristics to be connected
- Wide input voltage range for normal mode ensures that the batteries are used only if necessary – in fact, only when the input voltage is completely lost.
- Wide input frequency range for normal mode gives possibility for seamless operation with different power sources – as mains or the generating set.
- Easy operation microprocessor control and fully automatic mode ensure maintenance-free work.
- Automatic startup of the Cover Energy Combo 10kVA ensures maintenance-free operation even after the unit was switched-off after long time mains failure.
- Advanced Battery Management gives reliability of optimal charging and using batteries, elongates its lifetime and reduces operation costs.
- Excellent voltage quality is provided by IGBT inverter and high-frequency SPWM modulation method; the output voltage has always stable parameters, independent of input disturbances and load characteristics.
- High overload capacity indicates power reliability during transient conditions and high resistance on handling faults.
- Advanced software provides full control over the unit and the load.
- Possibility to parallel 4 units for capacity or redundancy.
- No. Of phases IN : OUT 3:1 / 1:1
- Voltage 220 / 230 / 240 Vac
- Voltage range 110 – 276 Vac
- Frequency 50 / 60 Hz ± 10%
- Input power factor ≥0,99
- Power factor 0,9
- Voltage 200 / 208 / 220 / 230 / 240 Vac
- Voltage regulation static/dynamic ±1% / ±3%
- Frequency 50 / 60 ± 0,05 Hz
- Overload capacity for PF=0.8 <112% - const., 123% - 5 min., 146% - 1 min., 168% - 10 sec., >168% - 2 sec.
- Efficiency in On-Line mode/Eco mode 95% / 99 %
- Type Maintenence-free, AGM type VRLA
- Max. number of Internal batteries 2 x 24 x 9Ah/12V
- Cold start Yes
- Connector of external batteries Yes
- Charging time 3 – 4 hours up to 90% of capacity (configurable)
Weight and dimensions:
- Dimensions of UPS [mm] (W x D x H) 350 x 650 x 890
- Weight of UPS without batteries 42 kg
- Weight of UPS with standard configuration of batteries 24 x 9 Ah – 115kg
- Working indicator LCD screen, sound alarm
- Communication RS232, USB, REPO, Dry Contact, Parallel
- Noise level (depends how many modules) <52 dB
- Operating temperature for UPS 0°C ÷ 40°C
- Recommended operating temperature for UPS 15°C ÷ 25°C
- Storage temperature -20°C ÷ 40°C
- Humidity 0 ÷ 95% (without condensing)
- EMC EN62040-2
- Standards CE, EN62040-1, EN 61000-4-1, EN 61000-4-2, EN 61000-4-3, EN 61000-4-4, EN 61000-4-5, EN 61000-2-2
When will I receive my order?
In most cases, a product on our website will give you an indication of the current stock availability, but shipping is not uniform for all products. We maintain fantastic relationships with all of our suppliers and we aim to get products to customers within 3 business days of the order being taken. This availability is based on information from our suppliers and from sales and supply patterns. The availability information given is a guide only and not a guarantee as there are external factors that we may not have control over.
Coronavirus Update – UK couriers and transport companies will not currently guarantee delivery times and we are seeing a slight delay in deliveries – please bear this in mind when ordering.
Specialist Couriers – Some items such as the larger portable power stations are sent by specialist courier as standard couriers will not accept them. These specialist couriers are very reliable but sometimes don’t have tracking or timed delivery.
Split deliveries – We sometimes need to send orders for more than one item by different courier networks (portable power stations for example) – so you may receive items at different times.
1500rpm machines or larger diesel gensets however are typically priced on application and all depend on the destination. We will be happy to quote on any large diesel generator and discuss your needs over the phone or via email.
Most orders placed before 12pm on a business day will be shipped from our suppliers on the same day provided the product is in stock. If you need to be certain an item is in stock and available, or if you need a lead time, it’s worth calling our sales team on 01329 722390. Pricing for extended shipping areas like Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and outlying Islands, Outer Hebrides, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and other postcodes not considered as UK mainland can be obtained also by calling our offices.
Please note that the processing of a payment and acknowledgement email does not constitute a legally binding contact. In the case of mispricing, changes in stock quantity, or if we believe the machine will be misused, we reserve the right to cancel the order and provide a full refund.
You will be contacted by phone after ordering a larger item to confirm a delivery date before your order is dispatched. Large or heavy items are dispatched through a pallet network, so if we can’t get in contact with you, we may be unable to send out your item on a next day delivery. Please be sure to include a working phone number with your order.
Heavy items will require the recipient to make arrangements to take delivery of the goods and may require the recipient to help the courier unload the item. For items that are delivered on a pallet the courier will leave the pallet as close to your door as possible.
1500rpm diesel generators will require forklift (or similar) offloading; if this is not available then we can arrange a Hiab offload at an additional price – please call us to discuss any delivery requirements.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Get in touch with us today and we'll be happy to answer any questions you have.
- CALL US