Technology True On-Line Double Conversion provides excellent output voltage parameters regardless of power disturbances and the type of receivers being powered on the Cover Energy 300kVA 300000VA BM300 UPS Unit.
Rectifier IGBT the most advanced technology ensuring very low THDi and high power factor.
Automatic bypass – uninterrupted ensures uninterrupted power supply to critical loads such as overheating or failure.
Service bypass – enables servicing of devices without switching off powered receivers. Separate power supply Bypass track provides the ability to provide a reserve power source for receivers. Even in the event of a device failure or UPS protection in the main track.
Communication Interfaces on The Cover Energy 300kVA 300000VA BM300 UPS Unit
- RS232, RS485, MODBUS to monitor and manage the operation of the power supply and receivers
- DryContact relay contacts for cooperation with BMS systems
- SNMP integration with NMS network management systems
- Remote switch connector against Fire (REPO) to ensure remote disconnection of power supply to receivers in the event of a fire
- Switch aginst Fire (EPO) on the control panel it enables immediate disconnection of power from the receivers
- Touch control and monitoring panel. Gives the possibility of diagnostics of parameters and operation mode of the power supply and enables registration of events.
- Available languages include Polish English.
Small dimensions of the Cover Energy 300000VA BM300 UPS 600 kW takes 1,44 m² and power packing at 416 kW/m².
High efficiency of the device (97%) It reduces the own losses of the device and reduces the heat emitted, making possible cooling of the rooms easier and cheaper.
ECO-Mode (HE) It allows for a significant reduction of the unit’s operating costs and virtually eliminates heat emission.
Dual Input Lines i.e. the possibility of using separate power supply lines for the rectifier and bypass increases the availability of power to the receivers.
Automatic diagnostics with FTM (Fault Trace Management) and fully digital control (32 bit DSP x2) guarantees full device efficiency, control of components and operating parameters without the need for user intervention.
High Input And Output Power Factor for The Cover Energy 300kVA 300000VA BM300 UPS Unit
High value of the input power factor limits the value of the current consumed by the device from the network.
Maximum value of the output power factor PF = 1 provides 20% more active power than standard solutions with PF = 0.8.
Maximum wide input voltage range -40% ÷ + 25% in normal operation mode, it ensures stable operation of the device without the need to use batteries, which significantly affects the extension of their service life.
A wide range of input frequencies in the normal operation mode, it allows free use of the power supply in a network with unstable parameters and power supply from the generator set.
Simplicity of use ease of connection to the network and simple switching on and off of the device does not require special qualifications from the user.
Advanced battery management of the Cover Energy 300000VA BM300 UPS guarantees optimal charging and use of batteries, increases their lifespan and lowers operating costs.
Excellent quality of output voltage achieved thanks to the use of the IGBT inverter using highly advanced PWM control technology, it provides voltage with stable parameters, regardless of the power disturbances and the type of powered equipment.
High overload protection on the Cover Energy 300000VA BM300 UPS provides device protection and continuity of power supply in the presence of transient transients, and reduces the need for over-sizing the device in relation to the power of the receivers.
Advanced software allowing the user full control over the device and powered receivers.
Configurable work parameters nominal voltages, frequencies, preferred modes of operation, communication method – significantly broadens the range of possible applications.
- redundant work for increased reliability
- capacitive parallel operation for increased power
- HotStandby operation (separated rectifier and bypass power supply)
- Nominal Voltage 380 / 400 / 415 VAC
- Voltage range -40% ÷ +25%
- Frequency 50 / 60 Hz
- Frequency range -10% ÷ +10%
- THDi <3%
- Input power factor ≥0,99
- Nominal voltage 380 / 400 / 415 VAC
- Power factor 1,0
- Static / dynamic voltage regulation ±1% / ±3%
- Nominal frequency 50 / 60 ± 0,1 Hz
- Inverter overload resistance 130% - 10 min., 150% - 60 s, >150% - 200 ms
- Efficiency in On-Line mode 97%
- Efficiency in Eco mode 99%
- No. of batteries in string 32 – 44 psc. batteries 12V
- Charging curent 25 – 100 A
- Charging time 3 - 8 hours to 90% capacity (configurable)
- Charging cycle According to DIN 41773 with automatic shutdown of charging according to the criterion of current and voltage, with time control
Dimensions and weight :
- Dimensions of UPS (W x D x H) 1000 x 900 x 1950 mm
- Weight of UPS 750 kg
Signaling and communication ports :
- Work status indicator Touch display, LED indicators, audible alarm
- Standard communication RS232, RS485, MODBUS, USB, Dry Contact, SNMP (option), REPO, Parallel slots, interface for gensets
Environmental conditions :
- Noise level <75 dB @ load. 100%, <65 dB @ load. 50%
- Permissible operating temperature 0°C ÷ 40°C
- Recommended working temperature 15°C ÷ 25°C
- Storage temperature -20°C ÷ 40°C
- Humidity 0 ÷ 95% (without condensation)
- Resistance to interference EN 62040-2:2005, EN 62040-2:2006
- Safety IEC62040-1-1, CE, 62040-3 :2001
When will I receive my order?
In most cases, a product on our website will give you an indication of the current stock availability, but shipping is not uniform for all products. We maintain fantastic relationships with all of our suppliers and we aim to get products to customers within 3 business days of the order being taken. This availability is based on information from our suppliers and from sales and supply patterns. The availability information given is a guide only and not a guarantee as there are external factors that we may not have control over.
Coronavirus Update – UK couriers and transport companies will not currently guarantee delivery times and we are seeing a slight delay in deliveries – please bear this in mind when ordering.
Specialist Couriers – Some items such as the larger portable power stations are sent by specialist courier as standard couriers will not accept them. These specialist couriers are very reliable but sometimes don’t have tracking or timed delivery.
Split deliveries – We sometimes need to send orders for more than one item by different courier networks (portable power stations for example) – so you may receive items at different times.
1500rpm machines or larger diesel gensets however are typically priced on application and all depend on the destination. We will be happy to quote on any large diesel generator and discuss your needs over the phone or via email.
Most orders placed before 12pm on a business day will be shipped from our suppliers on the same day provided the product is in stock. If you need to be certain an item is in stock and available, or if you need a lead time, it’s worth calling our sales team on 01329 722390. Pricing for extended shipping areas like Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and outlying Islands, Outer Hebrides, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and other postcodes not considered as UK mainland can be obtained also by calling our offices.
Please note that the processing of a payment and acknowledgement email does not constitute a legally binding contact. In the case of mispricing, changes in stock quantity, or if we believe the machine will be misused, we reserve the right to cancel the order and provide a full refund.
You will be contacted by phone after ordering a larger item to confirm a delivery date before your order is dispatched. Large or heavy items are dispatched through a pallet network, so if we can’t get in contact with you, we may be unable to send out your item on a next day delivery. Please be sure to include a working phone number with your order.
Heavy items will require the recipient to make arrangements to take delivery of the goods and may require the recipient to help the courier unload the item. For items that are delivered on a pallet the courier will leave the pallet as close to your door as possible.
1500rpm diesel generators will require forklift (or similar) offloading; if this is not available then we can arrange a Hiab offload at an additional price – please call us to discuss any delivery requirements.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Get in touch with us today and we'll be happy to answer any questions you have.
- CALL US