8kVA to 250kVA diesel generator inspection and service – Within 100 miles*
We will carry out a full on-site inspection and service of your generator which covers the following:-
- Oil and coolant level check. (minor top-up is included)**
- Oil quality sampling (report normally takes 14 days).
- Coolant antifreeze working temperature.
- Fuel hoses, storage and pumps inspection.
- Hose and engine heater (if fitted) check.
- Starter Batteries voltage and charging.
- General mechanical inspection including fixings, guards, anti-vibration mounts, fan belts etc.
- Canopy condition including silencers, hinges, corrosion, cable entry etc.
- Electrical connection and wiring – security and safety.
- Run off load (with your permission).
- Full Report on the generator and installation condition.
Annual contracts are also available – call us for a bespoke power support quotation.
*Outside of this area we will need to add a small charge – call us for a price.
**We can include oil changes for small local generators – please call to discuss.