Senci SC9000-ii frame mounted petrol generator complete with wheel kit
The Senci SC9000-II is made for big work. It’s a reliable generator, with a max power of 8kw running up to 12.5 hrs @ 50% load. Popular with working farms and construction sites.
With 110v and 230v 32A outputs and AVR alternator the Senci SC9000-II is ideal for the likes of, farms, construction, builders, hire centres, mechanics, mobile valeting, etc where high watt power tools, lighting, etc need to be used. A long range fuel tank means more time between top ups.
- Coupled with superior quality Senci alternator.
- EURO V emission standard engine
- Powered by easy-to-start Senci single cylinder gasoline engine.
- New air cleaner, small unique design, exhausted oil gas combusted in carburettor for the second time through a special-design pipe.
- Unique muffler with spark arrestor, lower noise and more environmentally friendly.
- Low oil alert shuts down engine automatically when low oil is detected.
- Circuit breaker cuts off electricity system when overloaded.
- AVR stabilizes the output power.
- Super strong original-designed fuel tank.
- Full closed control panel dustproof and water resistance.
- Portable compact safe aggressive appearance with open rugged durable frame, way to operate.
- Wheel kit supplied for easy maneuverability.
- Perfect performance with stable running up to 12.5 hours @ 50% load for home or commercial use
3-year limited warranty subject to manufacturers Terms & Conditions. For full details please see Senci Warranty